kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
If you watching Kuroko for anything other then the fukkery and the exaggeration you lost. :umad:

And for the muthafukkin record, in terms of Oregairu, I'm Team Yui allllllllllll the way.
that's wat im saying breh, the shyt is entertaining as hell....if u looking for a deep story in a sports anime u automatically lost

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
ohhhh ok so its not basketball they just on a basketball court making jumpshots and dunking but its not basketball :francis:....0 effort or real training? yea i already know u watched probably 5 damn eps :aicmon: this is pointless just go watch slam dunk :why:
7 episodes into season 3 but
348sy0n.jpg
. Ive said my peace

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If you watching Kuroko for anything other then the fukkery and the exaggeration you lost. :umad:

And for the muthafukkin record, in terms of Oregairu, I'm Team Yui allllllllllll the way.
I did lose. That why i had to call it quits. I always root against Kuroko. At the end of every game id sit here like
NotFair.gif

Can we not have equal fukkery:mjcry:?
fukk Kuroko's lame, no swag having ass. Aomine shouldve shytted on him. Kise shouldve shytted on him. Purple Shaq got robbed too. Midori shouldve shytted on him too. fukk Taigi too:pacspit:. All he does is jump:dead:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I did lose. That why i had to call it quits. I always root against Kuroko. At the end of every game id sit here like
NotFair.gif

fukk Kuroko's lame, no swag having ass. Aomine shouldve shytted on him. Kise shouldve shytted on him. Purple Shaq got robbed too. Midori shouldve shytted on him too. fukk Taigi too:pacspit:. All he does is jump:dead:
breh i watch kuroko every week praying for that motherfukker to lose :heh: you ain't alone

#rakuzan

#nomiracles

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
NotFair.gif

The most fukkery-laced thing gotta be Murasakibara losing in any capacity at all, and fukking Midorima's 3 point range. :dead::dead::dead::dead:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The most fukkery-laced thing gotta be Murasakibara losing in any capacity at all, and fukking Midorima's 3 point range. :dead::dead::dead::dead:
The Purple Shaq L set me off:pacspit:. His legs just so happen to get tired right has he's going up for the game winning slam:aicmon:. No one else's legs are shot either yet the one nikka who spent half the game not running the court is the one who's legs give out:mindblown:? After Kuroko got that game winning block i was watching my screen like
tumblr_inline_mrnlyofVRq1qz4rgp.gif

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
The only L that really got me, was to Midorima and his squad:scust:. Looking back, it's easy to see why they didn't let him go ZONE against Seiren. :mjpls:

Rakuzan is where it's at though :banderas:. They had to be the final bosses, because they're the only ones playing team ball harder than Seiren.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's also School Days but uh....thats one of the most controversial anime ever for good reason

I understand why alot of people hate School Days, but Makoto is one of the few harem anime protagonists who wasn't an oblivious fukkboy who's allergic to the puss. The show gets props based purely on that.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I understand why alot of people hate School Days, but Makoto is one of the few harem anime protagonists who wasn't an oblivious fukkboy who's allergic to the puss. The show gets props based purely on that.

Right, it was relatively realistic. Not the sugar coated slow progressing bullshyt you usually find in harems. Wish more were like that outside of the disturbing ending