Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
These Japs can make any sport look tense as fukk out here :russ:

The got a dude who stands by the net, tossing balls in the air in Volley Ball sweating buckets :mjlol:

Haikyuu has been pretty decent so far, uplifting score as well:ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
These Japs can make any sport look tense as fukk out here :russ:

The got a dude who stands by the net, tossing balls in the air in Volley Ball sweating buckets :mjlol:

Haikyuu has been pretty decent so far, uplifting score as well:ehh:

Ehm, Volleyball is a pretty intense sport because it's fast paced and you rotate positions. It's no basketball but in a tough match you'll definitely sweat buckets.

Now if you want to talk about a sport the Japanese make look way more intense than it is, look no further than Chihayafuru where they make the Japanese card-shoving game of Karuta (youtube it) look like the most intense battle imaginable.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Bell the Argonaut :wow:

Looking forward to seeing my boy Bell flourish even more, he deserves it :mjcry:

So Bell's grandfather was Zeus :ohhh:

Pervy Zeus it is, then :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching the latest Shokugeki no Soma. Erina needs to just go dere-dere already. She's so annoying as a tsun-tsun.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Oregairu finale was solid. Cliffhanger leading into the next season, some progress from Yui's character, another Hachiman emotional speech that moves the girls to tears. Conversation at the end was pretty vague but I guess it has everything to do with how tense their relationship will be so long as that love triangle exists. Had a of laughs throughout this anime and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of tense, emotional moments highlighted by Hachimans tears which was a complete break of his character. 8/10 overall, looking forward to the next season if there is one

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
N1ggas still watching asspul kuroko :mjlol:. Don't come in this thread saying anything that is not supportive of that anime or prepared to get negged, and the "go watch....." or " stop complaining about it" treatment.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
N1ggas still watching asspul kuroko :mjlol:. Don't come in this thread saying anything that is not supportive of that anime or prepared to get negged, and the "go watch....." or " stop complaining about it" treatment.
So why do you still keep doing it. You don't like it and oter nikkas like it both groups already stated their point at this point you just looking for attention dawg :beli:

On to another note I couldn't help myself and started the Shougeki no Souma manga, right now in the thick of the autumn election arc in a day. :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just about caught up with Kekkai Sensen, really good show. Stylish, great soundtrack and the animation is top notch. It captures the vibe of a modern cowboy bebop sometimes but it doesn't have the finesse CB did.

The cast is pretty good, Klaus and Zapp are awesome. Leonardo does the shounen nice guy thing well without being a total dork about it too. IDK if this is slated for 2 seasons though cause some of the other Libra members are kinda just there. The biggest draw to me is the city itself though. My only complaint is sometimes an episodes plot moves too damn fast with abrupt scene switches and flashbacks. Kinda makes it hard to tell what's going. Same thing in some of the fights too. Characters dart around the screen at lightspeed and only stop to pose for the special attack kanji :mjlol:

Still. shyt aint the same without jojo