I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Smh brehs I dk how nikkas eat up animes like Kuroko:smh:. I understand that the animation is phenomenal (honestly A class stuff) but the premise, execution, plot line, ass pulls are so contrived and asinine:francis:. Story wise the anime is more than lacking. I know I sound like a hater but it irks me seeing an anime like Kuroko hyped up like its a GOAT tier anime. This show is silly in a bad way :yeshrug:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assassination Classroom S1 is done hopefully get S2 comes out during winter :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain what a tsundere is, is it like the anime chic that has a love hate relationship with a mc

Yeah. Character that shows hostility towards another masking their true feelings. Common sign would be blushing and frowning at the same time. They're present in just about every single anime

Some famous examples would be Asuka Langley from NGE, Taiga from Tora Dora, Rin Tousaka from F/S Night

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Wish they would make another code geass. ..

At the same time, I like the way they left the end up to viewer interpretation. You can argue him dead or alive and he saved a nation with his sacrifice. Might be cool to see a spin off just following C.C. though

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
N1ggas @ me like if you don't like it keep it moving , or stop talking about it. Shut the fkk up. I only brought it up cause people was talking about some of it's recent BS , just to comment on it. Word life to @ I am Warhol, that's the realest sh1t posted in this thread. Guy's is busting a load on this wack anime.....I'm convinced you guy's just like nonsensical fukkery, with no real focus and just want more over the top things. But don't mind me I'm biased, I have a tendency to like good anime lol

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Smh brehs I dk how nikkas eat up animes like Kuroko:smh:. I understand that the animation is phenomenal (honestly A class stuff) but the premise, execution, plot line, ass pulls are so contrived and asinine:francis:. Story wise the anime is more than lacking. I know I sound like a hater but it irks me seeing an anime like Kuroko hyped up like its a GOAT tier anime. This show is silly in a bad way :yeshrug:

I love it because of the phenomenal animation (:wow:) and the Japanese microscopic over-exaggeration of basketball 101 :mjlol:

The f***ing Zone is hyped up to be a literal giant gate you can find yourself drowning in :mjlol:

They took a simple principle such as the crossover and made Akashi literally be able to issues commands to opposing players making them kneel. He's out here playing as a mix of Uchiha/LeLouch . They built Murasakibara's closing speed on defense to be so good the he couldn't be bothered to play offense so his team plays 4 on 5. Hell even on Serin Hyuga leaves a afterimage every time he does a stepback jumper :oxy:

How can any basketball fan not enjoy this sensationalism :whatnikka:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
On another note, my body is ready for this Kekkai Sensen finale :mjcry:

Where art thou? :mjcry:

Hold up, let me hit that Plastic Memories finale first :mjcry:

Here we go :mjcry:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I love it because of the phenomenal animation (:wow:) and the Japanese microscopic over-exaggeration of basketball 101 :mjlol:

The f***ing Zone is hyped up to be a literal giant gate you can find yourself drowning in :mjlol:

They took a simple principle such as the crossover and made Akashi literally be able to issues commands to opposing players making them kneel. He's out here playing as a mix of Uchiha/LeLouch . They built Murasakibara's closing speed on defense to be so good the he couldn't be bothered to play offense so his team plays 4 on 5. Hell even on Serin Hyuga leaves a afterimage every time he does a stepback jumper :oxy:

How can any basketball fan not enjoy this sensationalism :whatnikka:
It's too much bruh:snoop:. And kuroko is my least favorite character. I hate seeing that lame prosper:mjcry:. Got 0 swag, 0 skills, no personality, WOAT MC