tumblr_nq9g9zaRgf1r3rdh2o3_540.gif

:lawd:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You gotta a problem with Kuroko fam :pacspit:

A problem? nah, I referenced that its on par if not surpasses classics like Hajime no Ippo and or Eyeshield 21...but sports anime aren't really bloated with gripping story or many interesting plotlines. They're fun for a bit but then I'm immediately disinterested when they try to transition into the supernatural.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
maaaaaan fukk every single one of u seiren haters :pacspit: thats my TEAM right there :to: niccas always want the one man shows to win instead of the team :beli:....and its looking like seiren gonna lose when it counts AGAIN :damn::mjcry:....i will call bullshyt if they somehow win but lets not act like being down 7 with less than a minute is some kind of impossible feat (reggie dropped 8 in 9 seconds :comeon:)....i already got my body ready for a loss tho :sadbron:
You know damn well Kagami is the one who scored almost all the points in Seirin (with Junpei scoring some 3s) :beli: Getting tired of seeing him tomahawk Rakuzan out of nowhere on a Tetsu assist. shyt's tiring. Akashi is currently assisting everybody and only shooting when it matters. And let's not forget Seiren got power ups out of the blue too. Lol at the whole team being out of fuel (with Kagami out of Zone and with Kiyoshi's injury back in full force) one second then suddenly they in collective Zone playing Showtime Lakers on steroids only because the public cheered for them. Brehski please :beli:

And I will stop fukking with Kuroko if they pull that W. FFS, Kagami is in the Zone (on and off) since the beginning of the match :what:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You know damn well Kagami is the one who scored almost all the points in Seirin (with Junpei scoring some 3s) :beli: Getting tired of seeing him tomahawk Rakuzan out of nowhere on a Tetsu assist. shyt's tiring. Akashi is currently assisting everybody and only shooting when it matters. And let's not forget Seiren got power ups out of the blue too. Lol at the whole team being out of fuel (with Kagami out of Zone and with Kiyoshi's injury back in full force) one second then suddenly they in collective Zone playing Showtime Lakers on steroids only because the public cheered for them. Brehski please :beli:

And I will stop fukking with Kuroko if they pull that W. FFS, Kagami is in the Zone (on and off) since the beginning of the match :what:
nicca go watch slam dunk if u want no power ups and quit complaining :beli:...akashi is a cot dayum PG so of course he'll be assisting more but lets not act like he hasnt turned his back on these cats :comeon: or that his "team" isnt a bunch of dudes that just wanna get there's (damn near every ep is one of them going one on one tryna show how much better they are than the dudes on seiren)...seiren is less talented (only have one offensive ace tbh) and staying in the game because of their "team" defense and will to put it all on the line to win (call it a shounen troupe all u want but as a player of sports and a fan i :salute: that)..yea kagami has scored most of the points but uhh did u not pay attention to the huddles and how the team backed that up telling him he's the ace and he's gonna have to win it for them :what: at no point did anyone on the seiren squad literally give up on their teammates like akashi did to get in the zone :rudy: or leave a dude out there to be a distraction like he a bum...like i said i'll call bs if seiren finds a way to win but at the end of the day the deficit is not impossible
101323-Famous-Choke-Sign-By-Reggie-Miller.png

:yeshrug::yeshrug: