I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah, breh if you been a long time watcher of OP and still watching it for 22 mins of content, that's on you :ufdup:
I watch about a good 12 mins of OP per ep. The animation is ridiculous slow. :snoop:

Recommendations

shokugeki no soma :obama:

Assignation Classroom :banderas:

K: Missing Kings :gladbron:
At one point I went thru 4 episodes in 35 mins. I know the game:obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not really my kinda show at all but I found myself watching it for Hachiman's destructive behavior. When he goes on that "I hate nice girls" rant you realize how hurt this nikka is. Someone need to give him a copy of Take Care :mjcry:
Hachiman is the thing he despises the most.
He's beginning to realize this in season 2. Yukino is also starting to realize it and she's disgusted with him for it.

His entire personality is superficial and fake. He resents everyone else because he wants to be them but he doesn't know how. The only way he can feel ok is to look down on everybody else who looks down on him. Yui sees through his bullshyt and likes him for who he really is. I don't even think he knows how to deal with a chick liking him let alone him liking one seriously.

Dude is the greatest trainwreck character in anime since LeLouch Lamperouge.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Hachiman is the thing he despises the most. He's beginning to realize this in season 2. Yukino is also starting to realize it and she's disgusted with him for it.

His entire personality is superficial and fake. He resents everyone else because he wants to be them but he doesn't know how. The only way he can feel ok is to look down on everybody else who looks down on him. Yui sees through his bullshyt and likes him for who he really is. I don't even think he knows how to deal with a chick liking him let alone him liking one seriously.

LeLouch still Top 1 fukkboy for what happened with Euphemia smh, but Hachiman is just...a huge fukkin' idiot and it's legitimately mind-blowing. It's not like dude lacks social skills...he talks to damn near everybody past a regular "How's it going" conversation. People legit open up to this guy, showing their true natures, and he still acts like he's a loner that can't be understood. Dude could easily be a normal, functioning teenager with a nice lil chick in his corner to poke on the weekends(Yui, although she just might take the L in that race) if he stopped being a saboteur/afraid of the world. You'd think especially after what Ebina said to him after the field trip, he'd take a hint, or something, from it :mindblown:

All he gotta do is ask for help and Yui and Yukino would probably jump through massive fukking hoops to help him out...Hell Hayama might even join if he caught wind of it, cause he seems to hate how Hachiman operates, but not Hachiman as a person. Now that I think about it...so many people actually would probably be willing to help this dude out(Totsuka, the counselor, his sister) and he's over here thinking nobody gives a fukk about him/telling people not to give a fukk about him.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Is anybody watching ''Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon''? It's a better version of SOA with similar art style. A lot of people get drawn to SOA vibrant style but the story is redundant. They made Kirto too strong, too fast. We can't even enjoy his strength because he already possessed it by episode 1.
tumblr_inline_nmr0ggCxpL1sja0yo_500.gif

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Dungeon-ni-Deai-wo-Motomeru-no-wa-Machigatteiru-Darou-ka

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Hachiman is the thing he despises the most. He's beginning to realize this in season 2. Yukino is also starting to realize it and she's disgusted with him for it.

Spoiler your shyt nikka im still watching breh Im only on episode 5 :beli:

Just finished episode 5 today..looks like yuigatam or w.e her name is got feelings for the breh

I like this hikki dude tho...one of the more interesting characters in these kind of shows

So far so good :obama:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is anybody watching ''Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon''? It's a better version of SOA with similar art style. A lot of people get drawn to SOA vibrant style but the story is redundant. They made Kirto too strong, too fast. We can't even enjoy his strength because he already possessed it by episode 1.
tumblr_inline_nmr0ggCxpL1sja0yo_500.gif

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Dungeon-ni-Deai-wo-Motomeru-no-wa-Machigatteiru-Darou-ka
Was just talking about that show
Every once in a while a show comes along that's far more entertaining than it should be. This season that show is DanMachi. It's not a text book good show but I find myself watching it weekly nonetheless and I usually enjoy it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Spoiler your shyt nikka im still watching breh Im only on episode 5 :beli:

Just finished episode 5 today..looks like yuigatam or w.e her name is got feelings for the breh

I like this hikki dude tho...one of the more interesting characters in these kind of shows

So far so good :obama:
My bad.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
Was just talking about that show
Good looking, I didn't see your post on it. It's very enjoyable. It has great potential within the adventure aspect. Have you read the manga or are you just watching the anime

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Good looking, I didn't see your post on it. It's very enjoyable. It has great potential within the adventure aspect. Have you read the manga or are you just watching the anime
I haven't read the manga. I probably will once the season ends.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Anybody else watching Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying)? This 3 minute anime is pretty damn :dead:

Has me laughing out loud most of the time :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Kekkai Sensen is gonna be that anime of the season :banderas: just got caught up

this is what we been waiting on brehs :blessed:

i didn't give it a fair shot because of the jittery intro and flashbacks but after ep 3 i was hooked. this is what you need :mjcry:

crazy backdrops, jormungaand/flcl/bebop/penny dreadful, dope animation, soundtrack on replay... i don't even want dap/rep :wow: yal gotta get on this