The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Seraph of the End is becoming a struggle to watch. Yuuichiro sucks as a main character. It's mostly because of him that week to week the show isn't getting any better. The only amusing character on the whole show is Shinoa.
That is why i dropped the manga when i first start reading it and when i heard it got a anime i knew i was never going to check it out :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That is why i dropped the manga when i first start reading it and when i heard it got a anime i knew i was never going to check it out :manny:
All he does is push to get a weapon so he can fight. There's no depth there and no sign he will ever develop into more than the knucklehead he is. He's really just a male tsundere which is one of the worst character archetypes ever.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Man, Kekkai Sensen just keeps getting better and better :lolbron:

The new character they just introduced :mjlol:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Any new amines from this season I should watch? Just finished catching up on One Piece which was a huge waste of time cause nothing has happened in a full year since I stopped watching :mjcry:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Everyone in the stands and on the floor looking at Kagami like :wtf:. He went from 0-100 real quick :wow:. You could tell Akashi's never been dunked on, since the split personality came into play. Kagami took to the sky and left him in his feels. Akashi hit him with that :rudy:, "I absolutely don't give a fukk aboutta zone" look though.

Kagami's turnt.
Kuroko throwing passes no regular man can catch.

This game is gonna be classic.

Who the fawk is the :demonic: third year with the silver hair? They haven't shown him do shyt, but people in the stands are already picking up on his :demonic: energy.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magi: Kingdom of Magic.
Sequel to Magi: Labyrinth of magic

Been really enjoying this. The setting is creative and fun, story is very gripping. Every episode has you speculating about where things could go. It gets into human nature, somewhat political but politics as the result of man's desires good and bad. How every thing hangs on balance.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is nobody watching Punch Line btw? Weirdest anime I've seen in a while. It's about a guy whose soul is separated from his body so now as a ghost he floats through his apartment building trying to reclaim his possessed body before an asteroid hits the earth. Of course the apartment building is further occupied entirely by girls, consisting of a superhero, a robot, a wannabe exorcist and a hardcore gamer who has a pet bear. All of this is troublesome because whenever he sees them in their panties he gets excited, but if he sees something that excites him again he passes out from a nosebleed and fails to stop the asteroid, which forces him to rewind time and try over. And because he's a ghost and they're unaware of him, this happens a lot. It's pure ecchi fukkery.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Seraph of the End is becoming a struggle to watch. Yuuichiro sucks as a main character. It's mostly because of him that week to week the show isn't getting any better. The only amusing character on the whole show is Shinoa.

shyts wack breh, I read the whole manga off of the strength of the first episode and ummmm its not going to get any better breh lol.

Sidenote, New Fate was fukking bananas :ohlawd:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any new amines from this season I should watch? Just finished catching up on One Piece which was a huge waste of time cause nothing has happened in a full year since I stopped watching :mjcry:
Nah, breh if you been a long time watcher of OP and still watching it for 22 mins of content, that's on you :ufdup:
I watch about a good 12 mins of OP per ep. The animation is ridiculous slow. :snoop:

Recommendations

shokugeki no soma :obama:

Assignation Classroom :banderas:

K: Missing Kings :gladbron:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Watch Kekkai Sensen, Shokugeki no Soma, High School DxD, Arslan Senki, and Assassination Classroom

Edit: Forgot to put in Ore Monogatari :snoop:

Last edited:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Ore Monogatari

Nothing wrong with watching shoujo anime once in a while :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Cali