Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just ran through Knights of Sidonia. shyt was dope af. Can't wait for that second season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Every once in a while a show comes along that's far more entertaining than it should be. This season that show is DanMachi. It's not a text book good show but I find myself watching it weekly nonetheless and I usually enjoy it.

Got caught up on Sidonia and the show is basically a one trick pony. It's still a solid show but it's not as good as I remember it being last season.

All in all this season has been a letdown to me. There's a lot of watchable shows but outside of Oregairu 2 nothing has really wowed me. Nisekoi 2 probably could if I didn't already know the show will have zero plot development.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Its happening :banderas:
giphy.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fawk is the :demonic: third year with the silver hair? They haven't shown him do shyt, but people in the stands are already picking up on his :demonic: energy.

Is he an uncrowned king :lupe:? Besides the "power dribble" kid, I don't think they've shown their abilities.

Ret me see you become the numbah wun prayer...bro :wow: :mjcry:

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Episodes 1-6 of Sword Art Online 2. shyt is :trash:. Kirito was bad enough first season but now he randomly looks and sounds like a girl? Sinon is okay. Where's Asuna? Only good character in the series and after episode 1 she's been absent. If season 2's gonna be about Kirito and Sinon the whole time I'm gonna hate it.
The whole point of season 1 was for Kirito and Asuna to meet in real life
so if season 2 barely features Asuna then I might have to drop this shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Episodes 1-6 of Sword Art Online 2. shyt is :trash:. Kirito was bad enough first season but now he randomly looks and sounds like a girl? Sinon is okay. Where's Asuna? Only good character in the series and after episode 1 she's been absent. If season 2's gonna be about Kirito and Sinon the whole time I'm gonna hate it.
The whole point of season 1 was for Kirito and Asuna to meet in real life
so if season 2 barely features Asuna then I might have to drop this shyt.
Asuna isn't really a major in Sword Art Online anymore period. She gets a brief arc after Phantom Bullet and then it's a wrap for her. If they make a third season of Sword Art supposedly it'll be nothing like the rest of the show. Kirito loses his God status and all the other characters are mostly dropped.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Asuna isn't really a major in Sword Art Online anymore period. She gets a brief arc after Phantom Bullet and then it's a wrap for her. If they make a third season of Sword Art supposedly it'll be nothing like the rest of the show. Kirito loses his God status and all the other characters are mostly dropped.

And I thought a lot of the hate for this show was unwarranted:snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Watched the first 2 episodes of this oregai show

SHt kinda cool soo far :ehh:

Not really my kinda show at all but I found myself watching it for Hachiman's destructive behavior. When he goes on that "I hate nice girls" rant you realize how hurt this nikka is. Someone need to give him a copy of Take Care :mjcry: