HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
This last episode of Nisekoi was crazy. Marika is clearly the funniest character on the show. The stuff she taught that bird.

DanMachi just had it's best episode. It keeps surprising me getting better and better.
I can't wait to see what happens to the main character of DanMachi, breh just learned magic :dwillhuh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
In the middle of rewatching YuYu Hakusho. Best shonen I've ever seen, narrowly above HxH 2011. All the nostalgia flooding back after every ep

Usually don't watch ongoing shows unless it's something great like Gintama, OP, FMA whatever but I've been following the new season of Oregairu and it's pretty great. Sooner or later I'm gonna catch up to Fate/Stay Night since I loved Fate Zero

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Had to go read a few spoilers on Seraph of the End nothing major but now I at least know what the cursed gear really is and what the titular "Seraph of the End" is. This episode was the worst yet. I skipped over half of it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!:demonic:

JoJo was a fool against Younger D'Arbyy!!!

That nikka was Jojo was like

Jojo: Here's a question, will I hit you with my right fist or left fist?:demonic:

Younger D'Arby: Please just hit me quickly with your right fist? :sadcam:

Jotaro: NO NO NO NO NO!!:demonic:

YD: Your Left?:damn:

Jotaro: NO NO NO NO NO!!!:demonic:

YD: Is it both??:damn::damn::damn:

Jotaro: YES YES YES YES!!!! YES! :demonic:

YD: Are you gonna do that "ora ora" thing?:mindblown::damn::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

Joseph: Yes Yes Yes!! Oh my GOD!:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
GOT DAMN!!!!!!

So when I wrote that initial post, I had on watched to the part I had quoted:smugfavre:..... but the shyt that happens next???:whoo:

HOLY shyt!!!!:gladbron:

Dio reminded everyone on why he is that nikka:blessed:

Then the next fight??:merchant:

Woooooooooo???:huhldup::ooh::whew::damn:

For yall sleeping on Jojo.... yall best to wake the fukk up!!!!!:banderas:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
This new villain in JOJO came thru and dropped that piff. Only think I didn't like about this episode is the solution that JOJO had to beat DARBY seemed like bad writing. You really have to stretch your suspension of disbelief for it to work.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kekkai Sensen was already channeling the spirit of Cowboy Bebop but I think with this episode it turned into a straight up possession, definitely one of the best anime out right now.

Fate: Stay/Talking dropped a damn nice plot twist, too bad the pacing is still terrible. Hype up a Saber/Archer fight for 10 minutes, they exchange one swing, fight ends so they can go talk some more. :childplease:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Only think I didn't like about this episode is the solution that JOJO had to beat DARBY seemed like bad writing. You really have to stretch your suspension of disbelief for it to work.
How so? Dude could pretty much read Jotaro's mind. Having Joseph actually play while Jotaro is pretending totally threw dude off.

:mjcry:And Vanilla Ice is a problem brehs. But the Dio fight can't happen soon enough :banderas:

Might give that Kekkai Sensen shyt a try soon. Looks interesting and I'm feeling the artstyle. Not a lot of anime I can fukk with lately.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
How so? Dude could pretty much read Jotaro's mind. Having Joseph actually play while Jotaro is pretending totally threw dude off.

:mjcry:And Vanilla Ice is a problem brehs. But the Dio fight can't happen soon enough :banderas:

Might give that Kekkai Sensen shyt a try soon. Looks interesting and I'm feeling the artstyle. Not a lot of anime I can fukk with lately.

I get the part of why the resolution worked. I found it lame how they relied on weak writing to achieve it. Like Joseph just was in tune with jotaro to know exactly what his plan was without any kind of head up and then just use the bad writing to sum it all together by saying You're my grandson so ofcouse I would know. Darby 2 also not noticing anything off about joseph, so he could use is stand unnoticed. Jotaro just kind of figuring a way around the stand without actually knowing his powers.