Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else watching Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken (I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying)? This 3 minute anime is pretty damn :dead:

Has me laughing out loud most of the time :mjlol:

shyt is stupid as hell but it's got a charm to it :pachaha:. The amount of shyt they pack into that 3-3.5 minutes is dope. Seen people asking for 20 minute eps...:whoa::whoa: Keep that shyt short. If they extend ep run times, at most, it should run no longer than 5 minutes.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Couple episodes into Fate/Zero season 2. Kiritsugu is my dude, but the way he did kayneth was cold blooded.

Kinda mad i didn't get to see who won in Lancer vs Saber.

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Kekkai Sensen is gonna be that anime of the season :banderas: just got caught up

this is what we been waiting on brehs :blessed:

i didn't give it a fair shot because of the jittery intro and flashbacks but after ep 3 i was hooked. this is what you need :mjcry:

crazy backdrops, jormungaand/flcl/bebop/penny dreadful, dope animation, soundtrack on replay... i don't even want dap/rep :wow: yal gotta get on this

I've been behind on my anime grind past few weeks but after this week end, I'm back on the hustle :banderas:

Going to check this out & that cooking show y'all been watching.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
shyt is stupid as hell but it's got a charm to it :pachaha:. The amount of shyt they pack into that 3-3.5 minutes is dope. Seen people asking for 20 minute eps...:whoa::whoa: Keep that shyt short. If they extend ep run times, at most, it should run no longer than 5 minutes.

The 3 minute episodes is where they should keep it at :lolbron:
The people asking for 20 min episodes on this :scust:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I'm hooked on the heroic legend of arslan :ohlawd:

Its one of those slow burn epics, this show actually reminds me of final fantasy tactics :leon:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
JoJo's :to:

Vanilla/Cool Ice is :demonic: as fukk. Catching bodies on his very first entry:wow:. Why did he have to do the homie like that?! :damn:

:rip: to
Avdol.

:mjcry:

JoJo's is heating up.

HoopLife

Superstar
Daps
I started watching ''Plastic Memories'' and it's pretty dope. They engineered a good way of saying exactly what your thinking. Like they called the main character a pedophile for being attracted to a 16 girl even tho he's 19. Makes for some awkward humor.

tumblr_nmi94afs6e1u8p62eo1_500.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This last episode of Nisekoi was crazy. Marika is clearly the funniest character on the show. The stuff she taught that bird.

DanMachi just had it's best episode. It keeps surprising me getting better and better.

Last edited: