42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Got caught up on Ore Monogatari

Some of this stuff resonates a bit too much with my younger days :patrice: but its a good show :wow:

there's a lot of subtle weight being thrown around. a lot. :mjcry:

but its a good show, and damned funny most of the time.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
was watching samurai champloo ep 11 THEM FEELS :(....

__to_be_continued_by_paz0ok-d4ou701.png

:mjcry:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Now that we're passed this part of Food Wars (introductions and shiiz), it's time for some Shokugeki's and getting closer to the training camp arc and the Autumn Elections :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just watched ep 5 of Oregairu 2

Yukino wanted to run for president and 8man pulled the chair right out from under her. Once her excuse was taken away she backed down and didn't run to save face rather than admit she wanted to run. Yukino is the type of chick that wants to be needed but doesn't want to admit that fact nor does she want to embrace her own ambitions.

You can parallel her situation to 8man's. He wanted to save the club but used Yui and his sister as an excuse to save it rather than admit he wanted it for himself.

8man and Yukino are kindred spirits and it's so funny because neither of them would admit it. They'll both pretend they can't stand each other but she's so hurt and betrayed be his actions to protect Hayato's superficial click because deep down she thought no matter what both of their hatred for superficial bullshyt would never betray her. Their friendship is so weird but she clearly values it and his betrayal of her expectations cut her so deeply she can't hide it anymore.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assination Classroom and shokugeki no soma delivered this week :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shokugeki no Soma was dope. Seems like Isshiki wants to bring Souma along. He knows he can crush him but recognizes the potential there. I bet is Souma studied cooking for real he'd be a monster.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Now that we're passed this part of Food Wars (introductions and shiiz), it's time for some Shokugeki's and getting closer to the training camp arc and the Autumn Elections :blessed:
i am just waiting for the Autumn Election :francis:....when Isshiki was telling Etsuya what makes Soma.... soma :ohlawd: .. and why no one at Tōtsuki will accepted him because of it.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Brehs should I go ahead and read the manga of shokugeki no soma?

It's great I don't think I can wait week to week.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seraph of the End is becoming a struggle to watch. Yuuichiro sucks as a main character. It's mostly because of him that week to week the show isn't getting any better. The only amusing character on the whole show is Shinoa.