IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my top funny moments in ANY anime I've watched thus far. Dude pulls the finesse move of the millennium, switching the song on his band last second....

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
must've been something else for u to drop it cuz they dont win every game and they even go to other games between teams besides seiren....guessing u dont watch ippo either if thats the case and if not u just missing out on piff :yeshrug:
Ippo is doubt cause I like the mc. Can't fukk with Kuroko. Had to call It quits when he pulled out misdirection overdrive. One mans piff is another man's:camby:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where do you guys tend to watch your anime? Netflix selection leaves something to be desired.

I haven't used crunchyroll ever before, some say the service is lacking whether you're free OR premium...?
AnimeUltima or torrent

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs yall need to check Death Parade :mjcry:

this show is awesome, its plot design reminds me of Pyscho Pass a little but dealing with a different topic of course

and for some you with the hearts of little girls it may make you cry a bit

I never did at best all I did was the 50 cent turn to the side cry without any tears or moisture what so ever :birdman:
like dam this some real heartfelt stuff:wow:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Where do you guys tend to watch your anime? Netflix selection leaves something to be desired.

I haven't used crunchyroll ever before, some say the service is lacking whether you're free OR premium...?
http://www.nyaa.se/

Download from HorribleSubs. I actually go to their IRC chan and dl directly from there.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Plastic Memories is gonna be the new Angel Beats. The semi-funny show with a sad premise that is gonna have a depressing ending. First episode was pretty good.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:@ young Akashi putting those dudes on ice.

This arc started off pretty good.

Wtf is with that dude with the Silver hair? He's been on Akashi's squad since the jump, but they went out of their way to not show him do shyt on the court.