kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Why I had to throw the show in the bushes :francis:. I was getting pissed that they kept winning :russ:
must've been something else for u to drop it cuz they dont win every game and they even go to other games between teams besides seiren....guessing u dont watch ippo either if thats the case and if not u just missing out on piff :yeshrug:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bout to rewatch that anime starting either tonite or tomorrow cant remember shyt bout it just that i really enjoyed it
so hopefully that feeling remains the same
you're the second person to say this to me in this thread, I believe? This show ain't "Girls Bravo" where it's just perverted without a cause. It's got real relatable characters.. and the plot twists are still catching up to me at the show doesn't complete the manga :mjcry:

Is that the one with the flying pantsu ending?

I watched the first season of that. Was good.

It's doesn't fall off either, I'd strongly suggest the rest if you liked the first season.
Although, I am reading the manga now due to the anime not completing the story.... :snoop:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where do you guys tend to watch your anime? Netflix selection leaves something to be desired.

I haven't used crunchyroll ever before, some say the service is lacking whether you're free OR premium...?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Where do you guys tend to watch your anime? Netflix selection leaves something to be desired.

I haven't used crunchyroll ever before, some say the service is lacking whether you're free OR premium...?

I personally use Crunchyroll

But this is my go to spot

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm just now getting around to watch Gundam Unicorn and man :whew:

The animation :wow:

The fights :wow:

The music :wow:

Hopefully the story holds up because the anime is very impressive on a technical level.
Unicorn is dope because they went old school for a lot of the story. The animation does get :wow:too.

8th MS Team is still the GOAT Gundam right behind G Gundam imo. First anime to have me :mjcry: plus dude at the end was a goddamn beast in a Zaku. Handed out the work to the good guys :scust:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kissanime:blessed:

Just make an account and bookmark what you're gonna watch they also have a timer showing when episodes are scheduled to be released.:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The new season pretty much started yesterday. Will likely watch all the new shows from yesterday and today after work and over the weekend. Shokugeki no Souma airs today.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
you're the second person to say this to me in this thread, I believe? This show ain't "Girls Bravo" where it's just perverted without a cause. It's got real relatable characters.. and the plot twists are still catching up to me at the show doesn't complete the manga :mjcry:

It's doesn't fall off either, I'd strongly suggest the rest if you liked the first season.
Although, I am reading the manga now due to the anime not completing the story.... :snoop:

i :camby: girls bravo plot didnt hold interest too me and that stupid I'm allergic to girls :snoop:

watched like 3 eps of heavens last night

:deadmanny: at him going invisible grabbing her chest and the panty ep had me :laff:

i rarely use netflix i just go and check to see what they have added and see if worthwhile

i use crunchy roll primarily and kissanime also as a primary
kiss anime is free and u can book mark your shyt :banderas: and so many animes :noah:
i still use crunchy roll often also too

i use hulu on and off as a 3rd wheel basis
it gave me amagami which i loved :blessed:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i :camby: girls bravo plot didnt hold interest too me and that stupid I'm allergic to girls :snoop:

watched like 3 eps of heavens last night

:deadmanny: at him going invisible grabbing her chest and the panty ep had me :laff:

i rarely use netflix i just go and check to see what they have added and see if worthwhile

i use crunchy roll primarily and kissanime also as a primary
kiss anime is free and u can book mark your shyt :banderas: and so many animes :noah:
i still use crunchy roll often also too

i use hulu on and off as a 3rd wheel basis
it gave me amagami which i loved :blessed:
Yeah, Girls Bravo was not the flex lol

Tomoki and Sugata are easily two of my favorite anime characters all time... Hell, the angeloids too!

As a complete stranger to kissanime and CR, what are some reasons I may use one over another?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yeah, Girls Bravo was not the flex lol

Tomoki and Sugata are easily two of my favorite anime characters all time... Hell, the angeloids too!

As a complete stranger to kissanime and CR, what are some reasons I may use one over another?

kissanime is free
crunchyroll isn't
kissanime has bigger collection
crunchyroll (not sure if true but gets some anime hours before )

just a matter of preference
i love cr layout better
kissanime has more of a breakdown of diff genre of anime too

i use both equally the same amount

i would like to think paying for crunchy roll i am supporting anime that way also

but overall kissanime has it beat in most categories and even has quite a few shows dubbed too

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka got a anime :ohhh: been reading the manga because i cant read the LN but fk it now it has a anime :blessed: