Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Plastic Memories is gonna be the new Angel Beats. The semi-funny show with a sad premise that is gonna have a depressing ending. First episode was pretty good.

I'll check that one out.

Btw, High School DxD BorN just dropped today, gonna hop on that right now :lolbron:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
kuroku brehs be prepared this flashback is gonna take awhile:francis:

edit: they're actually moving through it pretty quick :leon: they took some stuff out though

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Can i watch any of the Fate/Stay shows without having seen the others?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
must've been something else for u to drop it cuz they dont win every game and they even go to other games between teams besides seiren....guessing u dont watch ippo either if thats the case and if not u just missing out on piff :yeshrug:

They win pretty much every game. I think they lost one game and had a draw for another during the anime. Don't act like dude just pulling this out of nowhere. Plus how many double digit comeback that lead to 1 point victories they gonna keep getting lol.

Slade

The Menace
Daps
Reppin
Yonkers, NY
:pachaha:@ young Akashi putting those dudes on ice.

This arc started off pretty good.

Wtf is with that dude with the Silver hair? He's been on Akashi's squad since the jump, but they went out of their way to not show him do shyt on the court.

The dude with the silver hair is Haizaki. They never explained it but he dyed his hair and got cornrows.

MWs7Q6n.jpg

Present

vs

yFsBG9k.jpg

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I might just rewatch Hamatora again.

yea thats wat i thought too but it looks like theres a time jump now so it should get better (hopefully)

Yeah, first half was kinda snooze, but the escape was pretty :ohhh:

Might read the manga

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can i watch any of the Fate/Stay shows without having seen the others?
Start with Fate Zero. It's worth watching. Then go into the Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blades Works series. There's also a huge out of context spoiler in the new UBW season 2 opening. You'd only probably catch if if you saw the original Fate Stay Night anime which you shouldn't watch at least until after UBW ends.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Owari no Seraph reminds me of a cross between Attack on Titan and Zetsuen No Tempest. There's some serious potential here but the beginning is slow.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Holy shieet, ya'll should watch Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront), this show is straight out piff :blessed:

The fight scenes are pretty damn good, and the music kinda has a Cowboy Bebop feel to it :whew:

I'ma be keeping up with this every weekend :ahh: