TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's a new Aria project coming! Unless we're getting a Yotsuba or Asano Inio adaptation this is the greatest anime news of the year.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Start with Fate Zero. It's worth watching. Then go into the Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blades Works series. There's also a huge out of context spoiler in the new UBW season 2 opening. You'd only probably catch if if you saw the original Fate Stay Night anime which you shouldn't watch at least until after UBW ends.
cool. Imma watch it after i finish Seven Deadly Sins.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm on episode 15, and I can't stop raving enuff about Jormungand:wow:

...low-key, this PIFF expose the FUKKERY of arm dealers, paramilitary, and seedy governments:whew:

Military Industrial Complex:damn:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on episode 15, and I can't stop raving enuff about Jormungand:wow:

...low-key, this PIFF expose the FUKKERY of arm dealers, paramilitary, and our "government":whew:

Military Industrial Complex:damn:

Loved that show. Wait until you find out what Coco is really up to :sadcam:

nostalgicfool

YEAAAOH
Daps
This Spring season is looking to be an great one imo with returning shows such as UBW and new shows such as Kekkai Sensen and Food Wars.

Kekkai Sensen has a cool concept and a nice Cowboy Bebop-esque soundtrack and the fukkery in Food Wars is astounding :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Kekkai Sensen and Arslan Senki had interesting starts. I wasn't too surprised to find out that the creater of FMA adapted Arlsan Senki. The character designs looked very familiar.