Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Shokugeki No Souma :blessed:

Can't wait for the Fall Classic arc :wow:

The Hell week arc is pretty damn good, too :banderas

So much to look forward to every Friday now :to:
I am starting to love the Spring :blessed: and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka also drops on fridays but i agree i hope we can at least get to the Autumn election arc

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
KissAnime is definitely GOAT. Found out about it last year when I was watching Kill La Kill. shyt even works on your phone:blessed:

Anyway, can the coli fam recommened some good action anime?? I've watched a lot of the classics and mainstream shyt. Looking for something new now.

Does Gurren Lagann live up to the hype?:patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shokugeki no Soma is legit. I'm watching just for the orgasms people have when they eat the food.
The first episode of Oregairu 2 was over too soon. It's just as good as the first season was.

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Food Wars anime is weird as hell. Men and women having food orgasms all over the place.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Anyone else Dub gang in this bytch? Waited four months for the next set of Fairy Tail episodes only for them to end the season in the middle of a arc wtf everybody saying Grand Magic Games is the best arc but it aint come close to living up to that hype yet. Now to wait a year or two for them to release the dub for the first few episodes of Fairy Tail 2014. shyt better be worth the wait ffs.

I'm looking for more anime's with plot twists/conspiracies such as Attack On Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood type business.
Code Geass has a big plot twist almost every episode but still manages to have a satisfying ending. Blood-C is one big plot twist. Both very good.

What's the best gundam series?
Gundam 00 and G Gundam (the show that got me into anime)

I haven't seen as much as others but my favorites are in no order:

DBZ
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Heaven's Lost Property (Reading the manga now)
Inuyasha

Feel free, yourself, or others, to suggest me some anime's based on my taste lol
Your taste is basically just started watching anime taste so it's hard to suggest things for your taste when it'll probably take you a while before you even know what your taste is.

Black Lagoon (if you dont like this I dont like you, Dutch and Revy are GOAT anime characters)
Fairy Tail (best Shounen)
Sekirei (best T&A show with a good story)
Hyakka Ryouran (best T&A show for the fukkery)
Yu Yu Hakusho (classic)
Suzuka (GOAT simp romance)
Good Luck Girl (best comedy for fukkery)
Yamada's First Time (second best comedy for fukkery)

Not really but most shows dont. It's average and sometimes even good for the first arc. Second arc is complete shyt and barely features the best characters (Yoko and Kamina). Feels like a whole different show.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Just seen the first episode of souma and it no way the Manga was like this. The over exaggeration in the anime is fukking ridiculous. :mjlol:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:blessed:
Just seen the first episode of souma and it no way the Manga was like this. The over exaggeration in the anime is fukking ridiculous. :mjlol:
tbh the only thing i notice that was different was they actually explained everything he used to cook it then showed you how it was done... but other then that it was the same as the manga

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else Dub gang in this bytch? Waited four months for the next set of Fairy Tail episodes only for them to end the season in the middle of a arc wtf everybody saying Grand Magic Games is the best arc but it aint come close to living up to that hype yet. Now to wait a year or two for them to release the dub for the first few episodes of Fairy Tail 2014. shyt better be worth the wait ffs.

Your taste is basically just started watching anime taste so it's hard to suggest things for your taste when it'll probably take you a while before you even know what your taste is.

Black Lagoon (if you dont like this I dont like you, Dutch and Revy are GOAT anime characters)
Fairy Tail (best Shounen)
Sekirei (best T&A show with a good story)
Hyakka Ryouran (best T&A show for the fukkery)
Yu Yu Hakusho (classic)
Suzuka (GOAT simp romance)
Good Luck Girl (best comedy for fukkery)
Yamada's First Time (second best comedy for fukkery)
Appreciate this list! I feel you on that waiting game... They never finished Heaven's Lost Property, they must have had money issues with the studio because basically they show you the very end up the manga in the movie, without even telling you why the shyt is happening... literally the worse execution I've ever witnessed. On par with the Dragonball live action movie lol. I'm about the mangas more now, fukk dub waits.

How is the show, "is this a zombie?" anyone??

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
KissAnime is definitely GOAT. Found out about it last year when I was watching Kill La Kill. shyt even works on your phone:blessed:

Anyway, can the coli fam recommened some good action anime?? I've watched a lot of the classics and mainstream shyt. Looking for something new now.

Gurren Lagann is better than Kill La Kill and probably the greatest mecha show ever made.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri