TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Parasyte been real good to ya boy :salute:. I wonder whats going to take it's place for me, I need a repalcement on simulcast. My lineup now is just JOJO, Kuroko, Death Parade

Anime of Spring Season will undoubtedly be Ninja Slayer From Animation.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I didn't miss a lot of classics on anime. I already knew about Death Note, Hunter x Hunter years ago but I choose not to watch for some reason or cause I thought it's gonna be whack until I decided to watch it and to see what's the fuss all about.

All right, will check it out Code Geass. What is it about?
The main character Lelouch gains the power of the Geass, which he uses to force anyone he locks eyes with to do absolutely anything he wants them to. The catch is he can only use it once on each person. So he uses the Geass to start a revolution against their government

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:why: Why you tell me this? Just don't say snything about the negative about the end, etc, I'd rather to find out/suprise by myself. Now I'm going to be :beli: knowing that gonna be okay in halfway until the last episode......thanks a lot friend :stopitslime:
I was told the whole second half up to the ending was crap before I ever watched it so I'm probably way more forgiving of it's quality than most are. Knowing that helped me enjoy it better because I expected it to be way worse than it actually was but nothing could prepare me for that ending. It just wasn't what I expected or wanted to see. You may find it acceptable but it pissed me off.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was told the whole second half up to the ending was crap before I ever watched it so I'm probably way more forgiving of it's quality than most are. Knowing that helped me enjoy it better because I expected it to be way worse than it actually was but nothing could prepare me for that ending. It just wasn't what I expected or wanted to see. You may find it acceptable but it pissed me off.

All right, I'll let know you know how I feel when I'm done with Death Note.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I didn't miss a lot of classics on anime. I already knew about Death Note, Hunter x Hunter years ago but I choose not to watch for some reason or cause I thought it's gonna be whack until I decided to watch it and to see what's the fuss all about.

All right, will check it out Code Geass. What is it about?
Code Geass is my favorite anime of alltime. You won't be disappointed

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:why: Why you tell me this? Just don't say snything about the negative about the end, etc, I'd rather to find out/suprise by myself. Now I'm going to be :beli: knowing that gonna be okay in halfway until the last episode......thanks a lot friend :stopitslime:
Yea I have to agree @winb83 that was a little fukked up.
xpd6zd.jpg