CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Parasyte been real good to ya boy :salute:. I wonder whats going to take it's place for me, I need a repalcement on simulcast. My lineup now is just JOJO, Kuroko, Death Parade

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I swear somebody in my crib was cutting up some serious onions in my kitchen while i watched that final episode of parasyte :mjcry:

Sargent Shinichi :salute:

Master Migi :salute:

:to:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't get your hopes up. Death Note is great until about halfway through then it's just ok until the last episode which is crap.

:why: Why you tell me this? Just don't say snything about the negative about the end, etc, I'd rather to find out/suprise by myself. Now I'm going to be :beli: knowing that gonna be okay in halfway until the last episode......thanks a lot friend :stopitslime:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Breh, I've noticed you missed out on a lot of classics. If you ain't seen it, check out Code Geass after Death Note

I didn't miss a lot of classics on anime. I already knew about Death Note, Hunter x Hunter years ago but I choose not to watch for some reason or cause I thought it's gonna be whack until I decided to watch it and to see what's the fuss all about.

All right, will check it out Code Geass. What is it about?