CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I liked tokyo ghoul first season but for some reason I just got out of touch with it when the second one started...I dunno why it's not interesting to me. to @Methodical I think the death note comments are exaggerations. There will come a part where it's not as GOAT status as it was but still good and that point is not at the half way mark it way after that.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I liked tokyo ghoul first season but for some reason I just got out of touch with it when the second one started...I dunno why it's not interesting to me. to @Methodical I think the death note comments are exaggerations. There will come a part where it's not as GOAT status as it was but still good and that point is not at the half way mark it way after that.

I agree, Death Note stays entertaining to the end just doesn't finish as strong as it started.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Should I check out Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online? SAO premise does sound promising...

Attack on Titan. At this point you may go into it and come out feeling it's a bit overhyped tho. It's a great show, but don't come into it expecting it to be GOAT status.

Decided to pick up a new show yesterday and landed on Parasyte. This chit is :wow:. I even think the character's "beta moments" in the beginning were a lot more understandable and rational than other anime, where it's just mind-numbingly annoying. Gonna marathon it all weekend long :blessed:

Alcantara

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Attack on Titan. At this point you may go into it and come out feeling it's a bit overhyped tho. It's a great show, but don't come into it expecting it to be GOAT status.

Decided to pick up a new show yesterday and landed on Parasyte. This chit is :wow:. I even think the character's "beta moments" in the beginning were a lot more understandable and rational than other anime, where it's just mind-numbingly annoying. Gonna marathon it all weekend long :blessed:

What about SAO