TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Finally finished Fate/Zero in time for the second season of Stay Night and goddamn, does Stay Night look bad in comparison. I'm not a fan of Gen Urobuchi's "all innocence must die" gimmick but at least the man knows how to write a tight story with little to no clutter.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: only thing i can hate you for is having the ability to experience that show for the first time.

Fair enough :ehh:. For the first time experience = :ahh:.

I just finished Samurai Champloo show with only 26 episodes :damn: I want this show keep going but I'm satisfied with the ending, just perfect. This show is all about the journey so thanks for sharing us with your journey :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally finished Fate/Zero in time for the second season of Stay Night and goddamn, does Stay Night look bad in comparison. I'm not a fan of Gen Urobuchi's "all innocence must die" gimmick but at least the man knows how to write a tight story with little to no clutter.
I never actually finished Fate/Zero. I still have 3 episodes or so left. The original Fate Stay Night was nowhere near as good as Fate/Zero though. I can't speak for the Unlimited Blade Works because I only watched the prologue of it but Shirou is a shytty character even if Rin is decent. Kiritsugu was a far better main character and Shirou is like his polar opposite. I never bought into Shirou's romance with Saber either or Rin's crush on him. He's a typical generic shounen idiot main.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Pete Wrigley said:
You won't be disappointed breh.

There's two seasons of it out now and a movie coming out later this year I believe.

All I've got to say about it so far is the artwork is some of the most incredibly beautiful I've seen in a LONG time and it fits the theme of the show perfectly.​

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Yo , I never watched a Anime series in my life. give me some piff please :damn:

Im a dark kind of person btw. perfer story over fight scenes :lupe:

I just watched a prostitute documentary on netflix , this cant be life :mjcry: