Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They all got corrupt with the quickness. Weird thing about that show is that they all are bad guys in away. Like "Big Daddy's Millenum" wasn't a group of nice kindhearted mafia ppl like they tried to portray at the end. They were a$$hole murderers too :mjlol:.

The only one truly corrupt was Harry, and then there were the two guys who were just about the business (Bob and Lee). Bunji and Bear saw what was up but stuck around for their own reasons (Bunji because he was a stray cat taken in with no place to go, Bear to protect his daughter).

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why did Shinichi change his mind on Gotou :lupe:?
just because he let him live gotou wouldn't be grateful and stop chasing him. plus if he regenerated he would have hunted down some of the people in the vicinity to get his strength back. shinichi didn't want to kill him but he posed a danger to people he cared about so...:yeshrug:

I do think from now on he wont be actively hunting down parasites or voluntarily getting involved with the government

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just because he let him live gotou wouldn't be grateful and stop chasing him. plus if he regenerated he would have hunted down some of the people in the vicinity to get his strength back. shinichi didn't want to kill him but he posed a danger to people he cared about so...:yeshrug:

I do think from now on he wont be actively hunting down parasites or voluntarily getting involved with the government

He knew all that but decided to let him live. He was walking away content to let that 50/50 chance play out. He then turned back and did it. Something other than people being in danger changed his mind IMO.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
He knew all that but decided to let him live. He was walking away content to let that 50/50 chance play out. He then turned back and did it. Something other than people being in danger changed his mind IMO.
naw when he came back to kill him he said "I'm just one human being. I can only hope to protect my own small family. I'm sorry"

he killed gotou because he was a personal threat to him and his loved ones not just because he was a parasite. that's the difference in how he thinks now. before he was talking about protecting humanity and actively helping the government hunt them down. now he's just about himself and his family:ehh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
HxH ep 107

This has just been so intense, not a lot of action at this moment but the infiltration of the Ant King castle has been so intense. There really is a sense of urgency, like failure is absolutely not an option. :lupe: