Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
makes the most sense really dont care who i just wanna buy the show and add to my anime collection :noah:

its one of the goat anime for me

sad thing is shyt is not done yet damn hiatus x hiatus :mjcry:

I always :dead: when I see that remark (Hiatus x Hiatus) :mjlol:

But yeah, friggin Togashi man... :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.reddit.com/r/HunterXHunt...rious_case_of_the_hunter_x_hunter_dub_rights/

might not be true or could be who knows :yeshrug:

but its big in the states and netflix getting it is a great sign of its popularity also

thinking somebody has it just wants to wait till there nearly done dubbing it and then dropping it with no delay with a surprise :ohhh:

FUNimation better get that shyt. Perfect fit for them.

Who the f*ck need dubbed?. Can't stand dubbed.....prefer subbed with the Japaneses vocie actors that actually fit the characters. I tried on dubbed but the dub voices sound focued and they're trying too hard or just sound plain bad that shyt turn me off that quick.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
FUNimation better get that shyt. Perfect fit for them.

Who the f*ck need dubbed?. Can't stand dubbed.....prefer subbed with the Japaneses vocie actors that actually fit the characters. I tried on dubbed but the dub voices sound focued and they're trying too hard or just sound plain bad that shyt turn me off that quick.

c/s 100%
only reason i want dubbed is cuz majority of anime that does get dubbed tends to get physical release here
ONLY REASON WHY I WANT IT DUBBED
now some haven't i know like golden time but i dont know what other ones since I'm picky bout what i buy

only way dubbed will work if its on par with FMA Brotherhood dubbed that right there is dubbed perfectly too me imo. if it aint even on that level shyt gonna be not even all that good.

even if it aint just give me the hybrid release and i'll be happy to watch it on subbed version only anyways :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all? That cliche applies perfectly here.

Turns out the show was just Kaori's bucket list and she knew she was gonna die soon from the start. I always wondered why she never told Kousei she was sick and tried so hard to hide it. It seemed so irrational how she kept pretending right up until she couldn't anymore that everything was fine.

I still liked the show better before she went in the hospital. I'd love to see the entire show from her perspective too. 8/10

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri