I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
That's why I fukked with Harry for a min. Dude was a boss, but got hella corrupted.
They all got corrupt with the quickness. Weird thing about that show is that they all are bad guys in away. Like "Big Daddy's Millenum" wasn't a group of nice kindhearted mafia ppl like they tried to portray at the end. They were a$$hole murderers too :mjlol:.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
added a few of these to my to watch list

Chihayafuru is dope so far
Chihayafuru is basically in the format of a sports anime. I still need to watch the second season but the first season was to me among the best series I've seen.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I agree with everything you just said. As much as I liked Brandon, he became a bytch and a pawn. Lost all type of self motivation or pride. I lost respect for him.

Brandon never had any self motivation (outside of maybe Maria), if it wasn't for Harry he'd still be a simple street punk but he aligned himself to Harry's dreams and vice versa Harry never felt to doubt himself as long as Brandon, who he saw as his moral compass and his most loyal partner, was on his side. But when he thought Brandon betrayed him (because he realized Maria gave Brandon a purpose besides supporting his dream), Harry got filled with self-doubt and paranoid about his loyalty and loyalty in general.

In fact, all of the post-death episodes are about how each Millennium member has his own sense of loyalty for sticking with Harry, no matter how well-aware they are he's gone corrupted. The extent of loyalty is what the entire show is about.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
They all got corrupt with the quickness. Weird thing about that show is that they all are bad guys in away. Like "Big Daddy's Millenum" wasn't a group of nice kindhearted mafia ppl like they tried to portray at the end. They were a$$hole murderers too :mjlol:.
:russ: True that...

Brandon never had any self motivation (outside of maybe Maria), if it wasn't for Harry he'd still be a simple street punk but he aligned himself to Harry's dreams and vice versa Harry never felt to doubt himself as long as Brandon, who he saw as his moral compass and his most loyal partner, was on his side. But when he thought Brandon betrayed him (because he realized Maria gave Brandon a purpose besides supporting his dream), Harry got filled with self-doubt and paranoid about his loyalty and loyalty in general.

In fact, all of the post-death episodes are about how each Millennium member has his own sense of loyalty for sticking with Harry, no matter how well-aware they are he's gone corrupted. The extent of loyalty is what the entire show is about.
Yeah. Look at Harry's girl's father and what he turned into. Dude basically admitted he knew Harry was corrupt at the end.

I gotta watch this shyt again soon :banderas: