twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i gotta slim down my anime rotation

I'm over here watching like 12 diff ones at the same damn time i cant even properly rate them doing this so i know which ones to buy or not too :snoop:

:ohhh: at testament new sister tho didnt see that part coming bout him and that home other parts of the plan i foresaw easily

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:blessed: so testament sister new devil got picked up for 2nd season starts in october
enjoying this season final ep next week nice harem action anime with a good plot

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wtf: animetake has been shut down and that shyt not coming bak :sadcam:
34xpe86.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really have me trippin how late you are to all time classics. I dont know whether to be pissed off or envious. Nujabes and Fat Jon killed those soundtracks. Check them out immediately.

There many classics that I've seen it before but there are some anime that I missed out or slept on it. At least I get the experience for the first time :blessed:

Like, I made the thread a year ago about Kuroko's Basketball that I slept on it that was because I usually don't watch sports animes. Kuroki's Basketball was the first sport anime I watched and I fell in love with it. I always watch fighting/action animes than other genres.

I always thought these beats sound like RZA beats or Wu-Tang Clan would rapping over these beats that you posted.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

That's my favorite when the shyt gets real :banderas:...had me :popcorn:

what i wanna know is what american studio won the bid war for it hunter x hunter
it was said it was in a huge bidding war

but wont say who won and when its dropping here in the states yet