winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i won't lie, two eps in and this high school dxd shyt is kinda wack. I'm guessing harem shows just aren't for me :yeshrug:
Highschool DxD didn't click for me at first either. I watched all the way up until Rias got her Bishop and dropped it so that was about 5 episodes. I was bored later and and watched it again from the beginning and after episode 5 it got way better. At the point you're at it's not even a harem yet. The harem doesn't officially begin until about the end of the first season and then the beginning of the second season which is way better than the first (minus Gasper).

If you don't like shows full of fukkery style comedy you'll probably never like it though.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I shouldn't have read that last chapter of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. I can't wait for the last episode of the anime. :to:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was rocking with Harry for a min...
but dude got too power hungry and did some SCUMBAG shyt.

Harry: BRANDON!!! :shaq::troll::bustback:

:mjcry:

I need to rewatch that show. Maybe I will after I finish my Outlaw Star rewatch. You watch the dub or sub?
I watched the dub.
couldnt believe when he killed Brandon like that. Was so cold blooded. Was sitting there like:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
some of the better anime series I've seen like Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, Glass Mask, Kaleido Star, Skip Beat, Lovely Complex, Ao Haru Ride, Boys Over Flowers, Ouran High School Host Club, and Kimi ni Todoke are shoujo/josei shows. The first two in particular got me into watching shoujo and josei.
added a few of these to my to watch list

Chihayafuru is dope so far

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Just watched Gungrave in two days:wow:. Fukk Harry :pacspit:

Gungrave is real solid :wow:

Harry killing Brandon is one of the coldest anime scenes ever :wow:

Brandon just couldn't kill his best friend :mjcry:

OT but Big Daddy was such a f***boy :camby:

Took advantage of Brandon's kindness and got with his girl :rudy:

Brandon felt a killer wasn't good enough for Maria understandably, but to let that old man try to creep up on the sly with Maria on some "only with your blessing" s***:rudy:

Would have checked him with quickness, but Brandon was a pushover :manny:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
tumblr_inline_nk55hpnqhS1recex3.jpg

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Gungrave is real solid :wow:

Harry killing Brandon is one of the coldest anime scenes ever :wow:

Brandon just couldn't kill his best friend :mjcry:

OT but Big Daddy was such a f***boy :camby:

Took advantage of Brandon's kindness and got with his girl :rudy:

Brandon felt a killer wasn't good enough for Maria understandably, but to let that old man try to creep up on the sly with Maria on some "only with your blessing" s***:rudy:

Would have checked him with quickness, but Brandon was a pushover :manny:
I agree with everything you just said. As much as I liked Brandon, he became a bytch and a pawn. Lost all type of self motivation or pride. I lost respect for him.