Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
high school dxd always keeps me laughing and entertained

this shyt needs to get subbed ASAP :laff:

thats my oppai aka breast king for u

i dont even gotta understand all of it but I'm still :dead: :deadmanny: :laff: at it

yo is this shyt censored? I'm looking for some shyt to watch while I'm running at the gym and I don't need nikkas catching me watching hentai on a elipitical :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yo is this shyt censored? I'm looking for some shyt to watch while I'm running at the gym and I don't need nikkas catching me watching hentai on a elipitical :dead:

the nipples are censored :laff:
and down low is :laff:

everything else is free game for this show

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i won't lie, two eps in and this high school dxd shyt is kinda wack. I'm guessing harem shows just aren't for me :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
tokyo ghoul has to have by far the worst animation ofr a popular anime I've ever seen :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
tokyo ghoul has to have by far the worst animation ofr a popular anime I've ever seen :scust:
its putrid :scusthov: i'm not even a picky kinda viewer but they got some flipbook shyt goin on
Exactly what the dude who put me on said, going to give it at least 7 episodes before i throw it to the recycle bin.
once all the story lines start coming together :whew: you gotta let it cook though.