Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Akatsuki no Yona is dope as fukk I caught up man that cliffhanger in the last episode has me pumped

This is obviously getting a second season right?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
kiss hit seirin and the generation of the miracles with the ya'll :ufdup: not taking me serious enough i got more tricks in the bag than u thought and can do this shyt longer than what u expected :sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Akatsuki no Yona is dope as fukk I caught up man that cliffhanger in the last episode has me pumped

This is obviously getting a second season right?
based off an ongoing manga. I don't know the DVD / Blu-Ray sales of this though. That usually determines sequel potential but the fact that it's based off an ongoing manga means the potential for the entire series to be wrapped up in anime form in minimal unless it gets an anime original ending.

I'm surprised this show is getting such praise on this site. I'm one of the few posters here that will actually watch shoujo (anime targeted at girls and women).

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
brehs when kise copied the ignition pass
happy-birthday-gif.gif

when the episode ended had me feeling like
good-times-damn-damn-damn-o.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Im saying

Crazy part is...in the beginning they made him look like the weakest one of the teiko squad

My nikka Kise putting every one of dem Nikkaz on notice :banderas:

That look on kuroko face when he used his pass :banderas:

Maaaan Ima legit shed tears if Kaijo loses...and they prolly will too :to:

Yea... I too thought he was the weakest... he's the only one that doesnt have his own moves..... but na.... truth be told... I bet non of the miracles wanna see that bull at this point. Him not only taking they sig shyt but using them with combos is on some other shyt... this nicca he homey with the Akashi Eagle Eye stepback crossover and if that wasnt enough finished him with the Anomoine drive to the hoop.... :mjlol:

This nicca chaining combos together like this is a 2K game... that Dribble Stick with the Right Bumper button Dribble enhancers:wow:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
based off an ongoing manga. I don't know the DVD / Blu-Ray sales of this though. That usually determines sequel potential but the fact that it's based off an ongoing manga means the potential for the entire series to be wrapped up in anime form in minimal unless it gets an anime original ending.

I'm surprised this show is getting such praise on this site. I'm one of the few posters here that will actually watch shoujo (anime targeted at girls and women).

I occasionally watch some shoujo, they can be pretty good sometimes.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I occasionally watch some shoujo, they can be pretty good sometimes.
some of the better anime series I've seen like Chihayafuru, Nodame Cantabile, Glass Mask, Kaleido Star, Skip Beat, Lovely Complex, Ao Haru Ride, Boys Over Flowers, Ouran High School Host Club, and Kimi ni Todoke are shoujo/josei shows. The first two in particular got me into watching shoujo and josei.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

It never came off as Shoujo to me but I don't mind either way since I've watched a few

Kuroko was dope but I think they need to wrap this match up in the next episode its been like 4 episodes

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
High School DxD nearly has me dead from the fukkery. when the girls got covered in that slime that dissolved their clothes, Issei looked like he had found the Holy Grail.
5Ozt24l.jpg

Last edited: