winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
World Break be on some bullshyt. Every time the main character gets in a pinch he suddenly goes "I remember" and some memory from a previous life gives him some new power. Dude's harem has gotten so big I can't even remember all the characters in it. Seems like every episode or so he's adding a new chick.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
World Break be on some bullshyt. Every time the main character gets in a pinch he suddenly goes "I remember" and some memory from a previous life gives him some new power. Dude's harem has gotten so big I can't even remember all the characters in it. Seems like every episode or so he's adding a new chick.

He's even taking Edward's girl, too. Haimura just can't be stopped right now :wow:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
670px-06720360-MainPagePart3.png

jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@winb83

You ever watched an Anime called CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon?

Some action, some mecha, some girl on girl shyt and gundam references.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I dont like it. It seems like it tries too hard.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83

You ever watched an Anime called CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon?

Some action, some mecha, some girl on girl shyt and gundam references.
I haven't watched it yet but I plan on it cause Nana Mizuki is the main character and she's one of those people I'll watch an anime just cause she plays a lead in it.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
My nikka Kise just became the boss of the Generation of Miracles :wow:

The rest of the crew watching the game like :lupe:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Kise going all the way the fukk out for that W

They gonna have to carry ol boy off the court arent they? :mjcry:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Just finished second season of Kuroko....I really liked murasakibara, reminded me low key of a shikamaru from naruto with his approach to things but think the way the game ended for him was weak as hell...Kinda Dues ex machina in the writing. JOJO coming with the piff as usual, and parasyte :whoo:....I love how they started to have the main character go from being a stoic bad ass to being fearful and afraid of his life at the sight of a more powerful being. I feel like this is really the goat anime unfolding before our eyes. Been watching Death parade and I like it but I want to it t get deeper into what is really going on and involving the character development and back stories and the lore. Only so long watching people play different games invovling pain to body parts gonna hold up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
high school dxd always keeps me laughing and entertained

this shyt needs to get subbed ASAP :laff:

thats my oppai aka breast king for u

i dont even gotta understand all of it but I'm still :dead: :deadmanny: :laff: at it