tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Isekai Shikkaku one of the better shows this season. A creative story for an iseaki parody that keeps the comedy fresh. And so far, the adaptation has been very solid too. Much like Iseaki Ojisan.

The way this arc concludes is what makes this series great. Last arc we get introduced to Sensei's ability to send offworlders back home. So, logically, we think oh Sensei is going to send him back to his world. Rather than that, we hear him call the a$$hole's backstory boring. After all, he called himself the most miserable man in the world. He essentially was an entitled a$$hole that was given everything. He deserves to die in this world.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.44.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.45.21_PM.png

Even better, yet we get Tama with a fantastic moment for herself. Unlike her father, her mother wanted her to live the life she wanted. The father's mistake was he wanted to protect his little girl. He got accustomed to thinking Tama would take after her mother and Leon to take after him in protecting his wife and daughter. Even knowing Tama was the one to replace her father in terms of strength.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.49.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.51.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.49.34_PM.png

We meant the Demon Lord's daughter, and she was able to kill Gluttony as he revived. Unlike Tama she couldn't save her father and she is on a path of revenge. I like the contrast between these two because there is sadness in the Demon Lord's daughter, unlike with Tama. Tama is able to protect the place she loves. But her father learned from his mistakes and wants her daughter to come back to get stronger. Since that is the path she is meant to follow. Really wholesome moment as Tama promises she will come back.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.55.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.57.14_PM.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Finishing through the Ishtar arc of DanMachi S2. This arc was decent. It more so follows the later half of S1 of Bell wanting to be a hero. Haruhime as the heroine of this arc merely serves as a plot device for Bell. Not much more than that.

However, what the last episode did well is more so regarding Freya and Hermes. For Freya's familia, it really showcased that if you mess with them, you're about to get fukked basically. We know that Aiz being level 3 and Bell being level 2. But what looks like the average member of Freya's familia is around level 6.

Adding onto to that, Freya ordering to destroy the city where the Ishtar familia lives. It headlines how power Freya is and if you mess with her, and you ain't prepared for it is GG.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_8.55.31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.23.20_AM.png

Meanwhile, Hermes, as we know he has a connection to Bell's grandfather. He set everything in motion. Killing stone for the Ishtar to receive so he can see how Bell reacts to it. Him pushing Bell to the Ishtar familia to see how Ishtar and Freya would do. Ishtar is overridden with jealously regarding Freya. Freya's obsession with Bell is the real deal. While Bell's character in becoming the hero that the world needs is becoming apparent.

Hard to exact make him out exactly and what he wants regarding all of this. Especially considering his relationship with Hestia is pretty unclear.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.17.46_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.20.19_AM.png
Aiz was never level 3 when the story started she was level 6 or becoming level 6 when it started
Aiz bete and the twins are at same level together coming in or right there I know when it started and are same level still

Now freya familia is another beast by itself
They say Loki familia is strongest cuz of how they have high tier guys with if I’m correct 6 level 6 members
This next season your gonna see even tho they say Loki family is strongest why Freya family is most dangerous
And no Loki family ain’t strongest either what they got tho is teamwork
When they introduce the other members of freya and their levels and how they go about training you’ll see why

This is minor spoiler but I feel not a big deal
Loki family keeps going further in dungeon right

Why doesn’t freya family do it let that sink in and that’s why they refer to Loki family as strongest cuz of what they’ve accomplished
Where freya family don’t give a fukk bout it unless she says to do it
Man y’all don’t know the shyt they can do and cheat codes basically of why they are scary
Your gonna find out more bout them this season and also mamami herself and her workers too the fukkery is crazy
This series ain’t for everyone but it’s one of my favorites

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The whole episode where Hestia gets kidnapped and Bell & Aiz have to save her is so bad :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Isekai Shikkaku one of the better shows this season. A creative story for an iseaki parody that keeps the comedy fresh. And so far, the adaptation has been very solid too. Much like Iseaki Ojisan.

The way this arc concludes is what makes this series great. Last arc we get introduced to Sensei's ability to send offworlders back home. So, logically, we think oh Sensei is going to send him back to his world. Rather than that, we hear him call the a$$hole's backstory boring. After all, he called himself the most miserable man in the world. He essentially was an entitled a$$hole that was given everything. He deserves to die in this world.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.44.13_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.45.21_PM.png

Even better, yet we get Tama with a fantastic moment for herself. Unlike her father, her mother wanted her to live the life she wanted. The father's mistake was he wanted to protect his little girl. He got accustomed to thinking Tama would take after her mother and Leon to take after him in protecting his wife and daughter. Even knowing Tama was the one to replace her father in terms of strength.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.49.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_3.51.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.49.34_PM.png

We meant the Demon Lord's daughter, and she was able to kill Gluttony as he revived. Unlike Tama she couldn't save her father and she is on a path of revenge. I like the contrast between these two because there is sadness in the Demon Lord's daughter, unlike with Tama. Tama is able to protect the place she loves. But her father learned from his mistakes and wants her daughter to come back to get stronger. Since that is the path she is meant to follow. Really wholesome moment as Tama promises she will come back.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.55.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_4.57.14_PM.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We know you only here for shytty generic isekai :ufdup:

You like 2-1 with your @tripleaamin Challenge breh :russ:

After I eventually get through your latest….. which is your L. I’m gonna challenge you again:youngsabo:

But question, are these trash? Our benevolent Champion?

I already seen 1 & 4

Last edited:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The writing was great in this episode as always. But the Senya fight in terms of visuals didn't hold up its end.

Honestly, I am unsure how to feel about the episode. The whole fight between Mudo and Senya was obviously supposed to for the moment for Senya to unite with his Katawara. Give them what they want, but still Senya still goes after his own goals. In the spectrum, Mudo's mentor or father talks about how lonely it is to be the strongest if that is your only goal. I wonder how Mudo takes to from here, considering Senya beat him, and obviously, he won't eat him or anything like that. The fight itself was underwhelming tbh.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.36.17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.36.59_PM.png

How the Ashyteru part of the episode was well done. It really showed how strong of a monster he was. Immortal Gods of death or whatever those mysterious 5 are. It's still difficult to make up what their plan is. Clearly, Ashyteru needed to die much like Jinka needed to lose control.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_12.40.41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.39.38_PM.png

Still, this didn't really have the emotional hit that Shakuyaku's death felt. Well, to be fair, it was intended because he literally told us that he would die. The mention of he didn't run away. I guess there is some historical context that we lack here. Still, IMO Shinsuke is a little too hard on himself. Ashyteru was a guy who was in a league of his own in terms of strength. There was no changing the fact he would die.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.44.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.46.34_PM.png

Looks like Tama is about to get some clues regarding Jinka. Curious what price she has to pay here, though?

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.47.37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-21_at_1.47.59_PM.png