LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Oh and @LauderdaleBoss

Man I saw your question the other day about where im at with that Sekuna show that @tripleaamin challenged me with and lost.

I didn’t answer at the times cuz I was ashamed to respond.

But man….. I was last at ep 3 or so…. I kinda pivoted to this Malevolent Spirit show…

Which feels like a bootleg JJK (but good possibly better):mjgrin:

I’ll get back to the other show…. One day :russ:
this nikka :snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Our Lord Griffith has taught you well:banderas:

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Finishing through the Ishtar arc of DanMachi S2. This arc was decent. It more so follows the later half of S1 of Bell wanting to be a hero. Haruhime as the heroine of this arc merely serves as a plot device for Bell. Not much more than that.

However, what the last episode did well is more so regarding Freya and Hermes. For Freya's familia, it really showcased that if you mess with them, you're about to get fukked basically. We know that Aiz being level 3 and Bell being level 2. But what looks like the average member of Freya's familia is around level 6.

Adding onto to that, Freya ordering to destroy the city where the Ishtar familia lives. It headlines how power Freya is and if you mess with her, and you ain't prepared for it is GG.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_8.55.31_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.23.20_AM.png

Meanwhile, Hermes, as we know he has a connection to Bell's grandfather. He set everything in motion. Killing stone for the Ishtar to receive so he can see how Bell reacts to it. Him pushing Bell to the Ishtar familia to see how Ishtar and Freya would do. Ishtar is overridden with jealously regarding Freya. Freya's obsession with Bell is the real deal. While Bell's character in becoming the hero that the world needs is becoming apparent.

Hard to exact make him out exactly and what he wants regarding all of this. Especially considering his relationship with Hestia is pretty unclear.

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.17.46_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2024-08-20_at_10.20.19_AM.png