timeless

All Star
Daps
The premise for both is very similar, and it shares the same director as Black Clover as well. One difference is that Wistoria is released as a seasonal rather than a weekly anime (like One Piece currently is), so the visuals will look better on Wistoria than when Black Clover was airing weekly.

Since the manga is ending for Black Clover this year, so I prob will finally check out the anime.
Ahhh okay! So that's why they felt damn near identical. Okay, good to know about the seasonal thing. That explains why the animations are so good. Black Clover doesn't have the best, but the story was strong and decent.

If you haven't seen it yet, I'm just gonna tell you that's it's worth the watch. A1 show for sure.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The premise for both is very similar, and it shares the same director as Black Clover as well. One difference is that Wistoria is released as a seasonal rather than a weekly anime (like One Piece currently is), so the visuals will look better on Wistoria than when Black Clover was airing weekly.

Since the manga is ending for Black Clover this year, so I prob will finally check out the anime.
Saw this not sure if true cuz I haven’t watched the show but if so he ain’t got no shame :russ:

Read the comments that he even used danmachi names in this show too

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Saw this not sure if true cuz I haven’t watched the show but if so he ain’t got no shame :russ:

Read the comments that he even used danmachi names in this show too

Oh yea I saw that. He had to name a minor elf characters and was like fukk it they prob won’t be important :pachaha:

Still nowhere as bad as fairy tail dude keeping same design for the main characters with that series and Eden Zero

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
HiDive is such a POS. The yellow text, the fact that it doesn't automatically resume a series where I left off, The broken profiles, no skip intro button. I don't wish for a monopoly but they need to get bought out by another company just to improve this app. I only keep it cause it's like $50 a year and gets a handful of good series.
When Eminence of Shadow goes to Crunchyroll, that app is dead to me.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished The Witch & The Beast finally and I'm sad 😔. It got so much better towards the end with all the lore drops. The character development was starting to show. I think I found one of my favorite shows to watch.

Still watching Fire Force.

I checked out 2 other shows just to see what they were on. The Ossan Newbie Adventurer, Trained to Death by the Most Powerful Party, Became Invincible and Wistoria: Wand & Sword. Both pretty good shows so far. Ossan follows a similar theme as Kaiju#8 with the whole "over-30-following-your-dreams" thing and I'm not complaining. It's nice. Difference is that Rick is oblivious to his inherent strength while Kafka is only strong due to the Kaiju. Wistoria reminds me so much of Black Clover 😲 like damn near identical stories. I don't know how I feel about it just yet, but I'll keep watching.

Wistoria to me is basically Mashle without the comedy. Mashle was fantastic and I'm digging Wistoria so far. The animation on Wistoria is as good as there is. The buildup to dramatic shots reminds me of MHA. Not original but really solid show thus far.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Wistoria to me is basically Mashle without the comedy. Mashle was fantastic and I'm digging Wistoria so far. The animation on Wistoria is as good as there is. The buildup to dramatic shots reminds me of MHA. Not original but really solid show thus far.
Maybe that's how I feel about it. The animation is really great, but the story hasn't captivated me yet. Maybe when they get more into the dwarves and Will's connection to them. 🤔 Cause, that did cross my mind. In RPG games dwarves often times can't wield magic. Like in Dragon Age. But they're incredibly strong and resilient.

Mashle is one I'm hooked on. Can't wait til the next season. The comedy is just right, not too much. I like all the characters, even that cop Coleman 😂.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That’s Danmachi
iu

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Oh and @LauderdaleBoss

Man I saw your question the other day about where im at with that Sekuna show that @tripleaamin challenged me with and lost.

I didn’t answer at the times cuz I was ashamed to respond.

But man….. I was last at ep 3 or so…. I kinda pivoted to this Malevolent Spirit show…

Which feels like a bootleg JJK (but good possibly better):mjgrin:

I’ll get back to the other show…. One day :russ: