twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
slaine hit them broads with #HOH ur feelings are irrelevant :dead:

inaho out here merking the knights with his MS and have em them itachi side effects :mjcry:

just finished season 1 of I Don't Have Many Friends
shyts pretty interesting enjoyed it so far bout to start season 2 next of this

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
she still dont know he shot inaho either i bet :ohhh:

wonder how she gonna react to that cuz she got shot first then he went to try to save her then got shot by slaine point blank :russ:

in return made him stronger :jawalrus:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Damn. The way Kuroko got shytted on. :scust: Ole boy came out with the sole intention of shutting him down. Stepped back with the:usure:and sent that phantom nonsense to Bolivia.

The teamwork on display this episode. :wow:

Kise outchea sounding like killa Cam: "I don't respect my elders :birdman:." Captain sorted that shyt out with a quick :camby: and a STFU. :banderas:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Slaine is going all out here. Locking those hoes up in the bathroom till it's all over.
on episode 2 of season 2, thought slaine was gonna choose Team Terran, but i guess he chose his Vers masters over them once he got Seylum back.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
I know im behind on the Kuroko but Kise out here like Kakashi the way he swagging with the other G.O.M abilities :wow:

Edit: He put Kagami on his ass

Daps
I'm on episode 21 Parasyte (kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu) after binging all day Friday. Don't sleep on Parasyte it is a great show and has hilarious moments. And it's not as gross as most people claim.
bydtqDT.gif

I'm also watching Death Parade the animation is amazing and very fluid. I'm digging the art style.

rgLKBwD.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm on episode 21 Parasyte (kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu) after binging all day Friday. Don't sleep on Parasyte it is a great show and has hilarious moments. And it's not as gross as most people claim.
bydtqDT.gif

I'm also watching Death Parade the animation is amazing and very fluid. I'm digging the art style.

rgLKBwD.gif
what's death parade about? been hearing about it but never checked it out.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Re-watching High School DxD :mjlol:

And I just remembered an episode about a demon who enlarges boobs, and Issei refused to kill it; dude was in tears when it was slain :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead: