winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Inaho Kaizuka is the GOAT mech pilot:wow:. He was before the eye upgrade but now he's playing with cheat codes. He took out dozens of Kataphract Shadow Clones at the same damn time:damn:

Plus he's still rocking with that jalopy training mech. Remember when the mechanic told him he could repaint it a different color?

Inaho: Nah, leave it orange. It'll draw their attention:youngsabo:

Slaine, we coming for you nikka:birdman:

Did you guys see what I saw in the preview for the next Kuroko:lupe:?

One of my favorites of all time. Great characters and storylines.
Kira Yamato is the greatest mecha pilot to ever live in fiction. Inaho is a poor man's Lelouch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ohlawd:that was probably one of the best episodes of jojo in a minute too

swear on everything jojo got the best i'm bout to beat that azz theme music since ippo :blessed::blessed:

Man them last 4 eps alone have been the greatest moments of fukkery I've ever seen in my life in anime!!!! This shyt is too much and you want to at times turn your head but you just cant!!!!! This shyt be hilarious and uncomfortable at the same time. This shyt is like explosions going off in the brain!!!:mjlol:

Oh and yes.... the music and the sound sfx be on another level!!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:that was probably one of the best episodes of jojo in a minute too

swear on everything jojo got the best i'm bout to beat that azz theme music since ippo :blessed::blessed:

:russ:
ilif5.gif
ilijm.gif
ilinp.gif

:wtf:
ilipp.gif

:myman:
iliwj.gif
iliyj.gif

Any episode starring Polnareff is straight fukkery. The enemies seem to hate him way more than the rest of the gang. I just need Hol Horse to make another cameo.

Does anyone know why the colors change during fights?

Kira Yamato is the greatest mecha pilot to ever live in fiction. Inaho is a poor man's Lelouch.

naw, max from macross

dudes were coming back from missions like "i got 5 :lolbron:" "i got 7 :wow:" and he'd roll in

"53 :sas2: but i didn't get much sleep last night"

:ehh:

It's still Inaho. He'll outsmart you with an inferior mech.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just finished Chaika season 2 and the ending was as bad as I expected it to be given 10 episodes for the season.

Yeah, it ended pretty bad. Other than that, it was still a pretty decent watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:russ:
ilif5.gif
ilijm.gif
ilinp.gif

:wtf:
ilipp.gif

:myman:
iliwj.gif
iliyj.gif

Any episode starring Polnareff is straight fukkery. The enemies seem to hate him way more than the rest of the gang. I just need Hol Horse to make another cameo.

Does anyone know why the colors change during fights?

:ehh:

It's still Inaho. He'll outsmart you with an inferior mech.

AGAFLKDMAKLAMFKLAFNALKC ASMV CASLKCASFKCNALKSMCKLAMFDCASL:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GOTDAMN MY DUDE!!! You almost commited a HOMICIDE!!!

I came in this thread on some :ehh: shyt..... then I see this post and I literally just burst into laughter... my gotdamn ribs are hurting!!! :lolbron::lolbron::russ::russ::bryan::bryan::bryan:

I was not ready!!!!!!:deadmanny::deadmanny::wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished off Inou Battle today too. Wasn't bad. Could have been much better if it focused on the Fairy war between power users. The premise has major potential and was wasted on a slice of life harem format that ultimately like most modern harems doesn't end with a clear winner. I hope it gets a second season though.

I gotta go back and rep whoever suggested Ben-To. The first episode was funny as hell.

Last edited: