TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
what's death parade about? been hearing about it but never checked it out.

When people die they're either sent for reincarnation or into the void where their soul is cast away forever. This is decided by arbiters who pit two people at a time against each other in a game telling them their life is at stake, and observe how they respond when the situation grows more intense and the persons' memories return. We follow one of those arbiters, who is in a unique situation, for more reasons than one.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone watched major or diamond no ace, is it something that a non baseball fan can get into?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anyone watched major or diamond no ace, is it something that a non baseball fan can get into?
I watched the first three and a half seasons of Major. It's a run of the mill sports anime. I don't remember why I stopped watching it. One day I'll probably finish it cause I have the entire series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

haven't watched it recently but i really enjoy diamond no ace a lot
i watch it depending on my mood cuz i watch so many animes at a time its sad and hard too keep up but
i recommend watching the diamond no ace and it also got picked up for another season too :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Re-watching High School DxD :mjlol:

And I just remembered an episode about a demon who enlarges boobs, and Issei refused to kill it; dude was in tears when it was slain :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

i love this anime breh :mjcry:
replay value is so damn high for it

which reminds me i wish they would of kept doing high school of the dead really enjoyed that anime alot :to:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kinda sucks that all my shows are ending this season. I don't watch Kuroko cause I haven't caught up and have yet to start Assassination Classroom but looking into the Spring 15 season there's enough potential there for me to build up a solid rotation. Will be looking into all these and the bolds are guaranteed watches so I've got at least 8 shows in the rotation already. If I pick up a few more it's gonna be a tough season to watch all that.

Denpa Kyoushi
Baby Steps 2
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
Grisaia no Meikyuu
High School DxD BorN
Hibike! Euphonium
Kekkai Sensen
Kyoukai no Rinne
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushytsu
Nisekoi 2
Ore Monogatari!!
Owari no Seraph
Plastic Memories
Re-Kan!
Shokugeki no Souma
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki

Triage X
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo

Daps
what's death parade about? been hearing about it but never checked it out.
When two people are killed at the same time they are sent to Quindecim to determine where they'll go in the afterlife by the Arbiters.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Kinda sucks that all my shows are ending this season. I don't watch Kuroko cause I haven't caught up and have yet to start Assassination Classroom but looking into the Spring 15 season there's enough potential there for me to build up a solid rotation. Will be looking into all these and the bolds are guaranteed watches so I've got at least 8 shows in the rotation already. If I pick up a few more it's gonna be a tough season to watch all that.

Denpa Kyoushi
Baby Steps 2
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
Grisaia no Meikyuu
High School DxD BorN
Hibike! Euphonium
Kekkai Sensen
Kyoukai no Rinne
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVid
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushytsu
Nisekoi 2
Ore Monogatari!!
Owari no Seraph
Plastic Memories
Re-Kan!
Shokugeki no Souma
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki

Triage X
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo

ya i watch so many damn anime its sad :blessed:

i use that myanime.com to help me keep track and rate them so i know which ones i have watched or dropped or which ones to buy for my collection too really helpful for me

really looking forward to nisekoi 2 :salute:
high school dxd new born :blessed:
fate stay night season 2 :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just finished Chaika season 2 and the ending was as bad as I expected it to be given 10 episodes for the season.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inaho Kaizuka is the GOAT mech pilot:wow:. He was before the eye upgrade but now he's playing with cheat codes. He took out dozens of Kataphract Shadow Clones at the same damn time:damn:

Plus he's still rocking with that jalopy training mech. Remember when the mechanic told him he could repaint it a different color?

Inaho: Nah, leave it orange. It'll draw their attention:youngsabo:

Slaine, we coming for you nikka:birdman:

Did you guys see what I saw in the preview for the next Kuroko:lupe:?

I'm going to jump on Ping Pong The Animation next, heard good shyt about it.

One of my favorites of all time. Great characters and storylines.