Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
i just cant
this shyt was too much :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

high school dxd :blessed:

this damn man went BOOST x20

cuz of what the damn fallen angel broke down to explain to him bout his power of the white dragon said bout halves everything around him and said his weakness boobs

i damn near had a heart attack of laughing of how strong he got over that comment :laff:

I gotta re-watch Highschool DxD for the incoming new season next month :mjlol: :ahh::blessed:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
i just cant
this shyt was too much :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

high school dxd :blessed:

this damn man went BOOST x20

cuz of what the damn fallen angel broke down to explain to him bout his power of the white dragon said bout halves everything around him and said his weakness boobs

i damn near had a heart attack of laughing of how strong he got over that comment :laff:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Bout to watch Psycho Pass. Had been avoiding it but some dudes in the thread keep saying season 2 is dope. I'll go through season 1 this weekend. I'll start oon Highschool DxD since ya'll are saying its the shyt. :ehh:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
he should have never shot Inaho in the eye. He should have just accepted that Inaho was more :birdman: Now he's about to get embarrassed

Every Gundam anime has piratically the same story: genius hero, minerva type ship, disenfranchised heroine, masked misunderstood villain, small nation with advanced mecha technology, conglomerate thats envious of said technology. :skip:

yet I always watch them. Even the ones that came out b4 my time:snoop:
72c.jpg