Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, ya'll need to hop on "Bakuman". Not action, but if you like Shounen you'll fukk with it heavy. shyt is the most addictive show I've watched since I was a preteen watching Naruto.

Basically about two kids who want to become Manga authors and all the fukkery and triumph that comes with it. It's pretty dope because you get a real look at how hit Shonen manga are created from the beginning. The characters are mad likeable too. Overall 9/10 show, and it's already finished. 75 Episodes though.

Also it's by the creators of Death Note.. obviously not as dark as that show, but the storytelling is really interesting.

I'm gonna start this:salute:

The fukkery in High School DxD, :gladbron:

I typically don't watch anime with mostly female characters. Is this really worth it?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm gonna start this:salute:

I typically don't watch anime with mostly female characters. Is this really worth it?

It has a lot of fan service, but the main character is too funny. I watch the dubbed version, and the curses have me rolling. That dodge ball game :russ:

Mixerr Reviews

Mixerr Reviews
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas, US
@twan83 @winb83 Have you ever watched Kantai Collection? It's the most highly talked about anime of 2015. Not to mention the fan service and military action scenes. It's very similar to Strike Witches, Upotte!, Sakura Wars, and Girls und Panzer.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The GOAT anime female heartthrob:blessed:. She hit Shinichi with the classic "My parents aren't home" line:wow:. I thought she was gonna play him and not give it up but she was ready and willing :banderas:. I'm just happy my boy Shinchi got himself laid before he's put to rest by Gotou:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Slaine is going all out here. Locking those hoes up in the bathroom till it's all over.

@twan83 @winb83 Have you ever watched Kantai Collection? It's the most highly talked about anime of 2015. Not to mention the fan service and military action scenes. It's very similar to Strike Witches, Upotte!, Sakura Wars, and Girls und Panzer.
I'll look into that one but I haven't seen it yet.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Slaine is going all out here. Locking those hoes up in the bathroom till it's all over.

I'll look into that one but I haven't seen it yet.

Pretty much said "go play in the corner with your sister, while the grown-ups are talking" :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

na never heard of it but if its any good i'll add to my list and watch it tho
let me know if its worth the watch