CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Dude, just stop watching it now, you've been acting like it was such hassle for you to even check the show out. If it ain't yo cup of tea keep it pushin

Show is in the middle for me...I want to put it down but I also see it's potential to get better. I rather stick something out if it will be great than miss out cause eI cut loose early.

Side note just started watching Tower of duraga for an old anime to peep, any thoughts on it ?

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
To me it looks like they showed all of the dragons too early thanks to the intro.

My only complaint cuz the show is good.

Trust me its good and its not as cliche as other animes

What's the Jap name for it? I can't find it under Yona of the Dawn

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Dude, just stop watching it now, you've been acting like it was such hassle for you to even check the show out. If it ain't yo cup of tea keep it pushin
thats just wat he does breh, he's a "different" guy so he gonna go against the norm no matter wat. i told him to not even watch it but of course he does just so he can be the "different" guy and hate everything everyone else likes about a show just cause :francis: nicca really dislikes the vanishing drive :mindblown: dude gonna hate everything else that happens from then on if thats the case

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
thats just wat he does breh, he's a "different" guy so he gonna go against the norm no matter wat. i told him to not even watch it but of course he does just so he can be the "different" guy and hate everything everyone else likes about a show just cause :francis: nicca really dislikes the vanishing drive :mindblown: dude gonna hate everything else that happens from then on if thats the case

n1gga shut the fukk up...you keep going with this different narrative because I don't like every single anime in this thread. Guess What there are people who don't like some of the critically acclaimed anime that most people do.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
n1gga shut the fukk up...you keep going with this different narrative because I don't like every single anime in this thread. Guess What there are people who don't like some of the critically acclaimed anime that most people do.

:skip: But weren't you one of the dudes that were getting tight about folks not liking Fate/Zero?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:skip: But weren't you one of the dudes that were getting tight about folks not liking Fate/Zero?

Nah never got tight over that...your comprehension is off. I didn't see the concern as other people did about it being slow, Felt that was a gross exaggeration. But if having a different opinion means being tight then I can't expect much more from you in this conversation.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So today I will try to watch the original gundam series set in the universal centurt timeline starting with gundam 0079, wish me luck breh because the animation looks pretty basura becuse it's old as hell but I'm in it for the story line.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
So today I will try to watch the original gundam series set in the universal centurt timeline starting with gundam 0079, wish me luck breh because the animation looks pretty basura becuse it's old as hell but I'm in it for the story line.

You won't regret it breh, Char in the cut :banderas:

Might as well watch Zeta Gundam after :blessed:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nah cac YOU stfu and i mean really shut. the. fukk. up. your opinion is absolute shyt and you've nvr put anybody on anything good anyway so u might as well fukking lurk this thread and move the fukk on

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
nah cac YOU stfu and i mean really shut. the. fukk. up. your opinion is absolute shyt and you've nvr put anybody on anything good anyway so u might as well fukking lurk this thread and move the fukk on

I thought you was joking with me until you said..."I mean really shut the fukk up" :mjlol:....stay mad :umad:. Keep reading my post cause I ain't going no where