Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was gonna try and watch that but I have a hard time watching reverse harems.
Me too cuz those mostly appeal to women but this one doesn't seem too much into that reverse harem crap and it has a good bit of action

Trust me of it was deep into that I wouldn't be watching it lol.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yo, ya'll need to hop on "Bakuman". Not action, but if you like Shounen you'll fukk with it heavy. shyt is the most addictive show I've watched since I was a preteen watching Naruto.

Basically about two kids who want to become Manga authors and all the fukkery and triumph that comes with it. It's pretty dope because you get a real look at how hit Shonen manga are created from the beginning. The characters are mad likeable too. Overall 9/10 show, and it's already finished. 75 Episodes though.

Also it's by the creators of Death Note.. obviously not as dark as that show, but the storytelling is really interesting.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Just started watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Jonathan's story) :whew:
What took you so long bruh :stopitslime:

Yo, ya'll need to hop on "Bakuman". Not action, but if you like Shounen you'll fukk with it heavy. shyt is the most addictive show I've watched since I was a preteen watching Naruto.

Basically about two kids who want to become Manga authors and all the fukkery and triumph that comes with it. It's pretty dope because you get a real look at how hit Shonen manga are created from the beginning. The characters are mad likeable too. Overall 9/10 show, and it's already finished. 75 Episodes though.

Also it's by the creators of Death Note.. obviously not as dark as that show, but the storytelling is really interesting.
Yeah I watched it years ago. Tho I never finished it cuz I had already read the manga before the rest of the eps ran.

The series was dope and I actually wouldn't mind seeing actual animes for the different manga series' made solely for the show :laugh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I marathoned that whole series last year. Very good series.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:deadmanny: at testament of sister new devil yuki ritual had her busting it wide open

:laff: :laff: at high school dxd I'm on ep 6 at him going super power up for some sucking on t*ts and groping on them :dead:

that white dragon came in swaging tho :whew:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
What took you so long bruh :stopitslime:

Yeah I watched it years ago. Tho I never finished it cuz I had already read the manga before the rest of the eps ran.

The series was dope and I actually wouldn't mind seeing actual animes for the different manga series' made solely for the show :laugh:

I got sidetracked with all this other piff breh, just got back to watching Stardust Crusaders, but I figured I would watch the first one :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i just cant
this shyt was too much :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

high school dxd :blessed:

this damn man went BOOST x20

cuz of what the damn fallen angel broke down to explain to him bout his power of the white dragon said bout halves everything around him and said his weakness boobs

i damn near had a heart attack of laughing of how strong he got over that comment :laff:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:mjlol: Anybody ever peep those Space Jam mash ups with anime songs? The latest one with the newest Jojo opening got me weak with the smileys. Dude be on some Coli shyt...

Flabbynsick Barkley as older Joseph :dead: