King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Yo, so no dont get me wrong Aldonoah and Koruko are great

But no one over here still watching JoJo anymore? Them last few eps have been hilarious and the villains been getting that work!!!

How do yall claim to love fukkery so much but not mention the current reigning king in fukkery with Jojo??:mjlol:
I'm here bruh :youngsabo:

Jojo is probably the only anime I look forward to every week. I can understand how the monster of the week stuff is buggin people, but being a big fan of the manga, I'm just glad to see all this shyt animated.

I'm finally caught up with Aldnoah and shyt's start to pick up fast now. bytch ass Slaine was feeling himself too much. Bout to catch that work soon.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I just finished marathoning this French anime called Wakfu and it was pretty decent. If you want to check it out do not and I say do absolutely not watch the English dub version. That shyt was atrocious. All in all the first season was great, the second one was just ok but had too many fillers in place of episodes that could have fleshed out the key plot points some more. Overall 7 out 10. Do the film room know ay more French anime for a breh to check out:lupe:

Used to watch this other French anime joint call felix and obelix but can't find any English subtitles online

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Julie's character in Absolute Duo is pretty dull :scust:

More Lilith please :wow:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Just watched the season 2 finale of High School DxD and this nikka Issei damn near destroyed the planet because he thought ol boy was trynna reduce Rias breast.....

What :pachaha:

Greatest anime of all time, I slept but I'm woke now :blessed:
exactly how much fukkery is in this damn show?

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter and Aldnoah Zero right now. Both are pretty good.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
rewatched golden time since i bought it on blu ray

its still so good to me breh's :mjcry:

dont care what people say its one of my fav romance anime

still gotta watch clannad and the sequel to that one also

already seen rumbling hearts but need to do a rewatch of it cant remember it too well just remember last time is seen it had me :sadbron:

wish i could of bout the OVA tho since it has a alternate ending of it since its the one i preferred of the choosing

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
exactly how much fukkery is in this damn show?

I'm watching Hunter x Hunter and Aldnoah Zero right now. Both are pretty good.

So much enjoyable fukkery in High School DxD :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was trying to look at GT but I'm on episode 4 so far and its just :shaq2:

I wouldn't even bother watching GT, everything other then MAYBE the Super 17 arc is pure :trash::trash::trash:.

And even that was just aight. You'd be way better off watching the original Dragonball.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm going to have to marathon Kuroko's Basketball, I stopped near the end of season 1. I have to do the same with Hunter x Hunter, I stopped right after the Greed Island arc. I started Death Parade, Parasyte & Assassination Classroom.
So you just don't like greatness or what? :patrice:

The next arc in HxH is what Jeezy was watching when he recorded Trap or Die :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i've been watching that for a minute now but they need to hurry up and get all these cot dayum dragon dudes already cuz im ready to see yona boss'd up like in the future flashbacks in the first couple eps
To me it looks like they showed all of the dragons too early thanks to the intro.

My only complaint cuz the show is good.
Trust me its good and its not as cliche as other animes

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I'm on second season of kuroko and I'm starting to get concerned that it is becoming what I feared from sports anime. This Vanishing Drive BS is kinda weak to me...dud actually teleporting through people on the court :usure:, shooting basketball through peoples hands :francis:. I dunno about this .....
Dude, just stop watching it now, you've been acting like it was such hassle for you to even check the show out. If it ain't yo cup of tea keep it pushin