kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yo that nanatsu ep was flames!!! that fight between meliodas da gawd, gilthunder, hendrickson, and that vivian chick was just :ooh::whew::gladbron::banderas: and the two reveals were dope af especially that last one with that fine bish finally revealing herself (pretty much knew thats who that was) :noah:
Yo, so no dont get me wrong Aldonoah and Koruko are great

But no one over here still watching JoJo anymore? Them last few eps have been hilarious and the villains been getting that work!!!

How do yall claim to love fukkery so much but not mention the current reigning king in fukkery with Jojo??:mjlol:
im still watching it but its not touching kuroko or nanatsu AT ALL imo plus the stand fights are gettin stale to me since most of the stands dont actually fight much nowadays

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been watching it since it came out.

Leysa just joined the ever-growing harem :myman:
Show has been solid since day 1 but this episode was the best yet. I'm watching all these magical harem shows this season and this has consistently been among the best.
Isuca has been decent at best
Absolute Duo sucked before Lilith joined but she elevated it to acceptable.
Unlimited Fafnir isn't that hot and since Tear Lightning joined she's tanking it even more.
Shinmai Maou no Testament is probably the best just for the pure fukkery

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Show has been solid since day 1 but this episode was the best yet. I'm watching all these magical harem shows this season and this has consistently been among the best.
Isuca has been decent at best
Absolute Duo sucked before Lilith joined but she elevated it to acceptable.
Unlimited Fafnir isn't that hot and since Tear Lightning joined she's tanking it even more.
Shinmai Maou no Testament is probably the best just for the pure fukkery

Tried watching Isuca, but I got tired of it really quick. Didn't like the bow chick

Shinmai Maou no Testament and Seiken Tsukai No World Break are both really good at the moment, Seiken takes first for me as well

Absolute Duo is alright, and you're right about Lilith, she makes it more interesting

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
yo that nanatsu ep was flames!!! that fight between meliodas da gawd, gilthunder, hendrickson, and that vivian chick was just :ooh::whew::gladbron::banderas:

Gilthunder came through and crushed the buildings :whoo:

Have you read the manga breh? If so, does the anime deviate much from it or is it pretty much on point?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just saw DBZ Battle of the Gods.. it was good :blessed:

I'm fresh off of watching DBZ too so the contrast of Vegeta in particular was noticeable. Towards the end of Buu saga he started to ease up and what not but in BoG dude was straight tripping and hilarious :mjlol:, dam near everything he was written in was just :dead:

Like the part where they clapped for him becoming a reformed citizen :mjlol:
Going off about Burress hitting his Bulma :mjlol:
His dance of fukkkery on the stage :mjlol:
And showing that petty bytch attitude when he called Goku a b*stard in such a hateful tone :mjlol:

As far as the main villain goes, I wasn't too keen on it beforehand but the way it was presented made it easy to accept, he was cool :manny:

I was trying to look at GT but I'm on episode 4 so far and its just :shaq2:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Br
I just saw DBZ Battle of the Gods.. it was good :blessed:

I'm fresh off of watching DBZ too so the contrast of Vegeta in particular was noticeable. Towards the end of Buu saga he started to ease up and what not but in BoG dude was straight tripping and hilarious :mjlol:, dam near everything he was written in was just :dead:

Like the part where they clapped for him becoming a reformed citizen :mjlol:
Going off about Burress hitting his Bulma :mjlol:
His dance of fukkkery on the stage :mjlol:
And showing that petty bytch attitude when he called Goku a b*stard in such a hateful tone :mjlol:

As far as the main villain goes, I wasn't too keen on it beforehand but the way it was presented made it easy to accept, he was cool :manny:

I was trying to look at GT but I'm on episode 4 so far and its just :shaq2:
Breh don't watch that trash :trash:

Just YouTube the fights gt is a trainwreck:snoop:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But no one over here still watching JoJo anymore? Them last few eps have been hilarious and the villains been getting that work!!!

How do yall claim to love fukkery so much but not mention the current reigning king in fukkery with Jojo??:mjlol:

:beli:

ib1ue.gif

ib23z.gif
ib2e0.gif
:russ:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The episodes with the brothers with the manga:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

The thing that trips me out is even though this shyt can get really silly sometimes with the fukkery and comedy..... this shyt is still sharp as fukk with the violence and the killing. That 1st cat from that storybook missing his bus:whew:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm going to have to marathon Kuroko's Basketball, I stopped near the end of season 1. I have to do the same with Hunter x Hunter, I stopped right after the Greed Island arc. I started Death Parade, Parasyte & Assassination Classroom.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I'm on second season of kuroko and I'm starting to get concerned that it is becoming what I feared from sports anime. This Vanishing Drive BS is kinda weak to me...dud actually teleporting through people on the court :usure:, shooting basketball through peoples hands :francis:. I dunno about this .....