Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

Watched it yesterday, and the way everything plays out is :ahh:

I have new found respect for Ramba Ral and this has also increased my disgust of the Zabi family even more :scust:

Can't wait for the next ep :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was dying laughing when dude was walking onto the court for the first time. Felt way too much like my first high school game being reenacted :russ:

Like how the fukk does it get louder between the sidelines? :sadcam: people do basketball stuff with all this racket? Wait - I'm supposed to guard number who? :merchant: yal know I'm a freshmen right... :mjcry:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Akashi is so disrespectful :wow:

iulRkmH.gif

:blessed:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Moroha in Seiken Tsukai no World Break declaring war on the Lightning Emperor and the Russian branch :wow:

Edit: And my boy Gilthunder is back :blessed:

Merlin :wow:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo, so no dont get me wrong Aldonoah and Koruko are great

But no one over here still watching JoJo anymore? Them last few eps have been hilarious and the villains been getting that work!!!

How do yall claim to love fukkery so much but not mention the current reigning king in fukkery with Jojo??:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Moroha in Seiken Tsukai no World Break declaring war on the Lightning Emperor and the Russian branch :wow:

Edit: And my boy Gilthunder is back :blessed:

Merlin :wow:
I thought I was the only one on here watching World Break.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps

But no one over here still watching JoJo anymore? Them last few eps have been hilarious and the villains been getting that work!!!

How do yall claim to love fukkery so much but not mention the current reigning king in fukkery with Jojo??:mjlol:

We still here breh :blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I'm still here :blessed:

but real talk, the monster of the week stuff is getting old. Waiting on the GOAT scumbag Dio to come in and shame someone's mother

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I still have 1 episode left on the first season of stardust crusaders. I'm gonna let it get ahead and marathon it later. Only way I can handle that monster of the week steez,

Aldonoah is the only show I'm following week to week. :yeshrug: