Balla

Superstar
Daps
Good way to start the weekend my brother. Just be prepared to watch a MC whine and get his ass whooped more than you ever have before. :russ:
I feel so bad for him lmao. The episodes are going by pretty fast and I’m entertained.

I’m really tryna see how they gonna explain the time travel stuff or will it be some anime shyt.

I’m also watching shangra-la or however the fukk you spell it.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Good way to start the weekend my brother. Just be prepared to watch a MC whine and get his ass whooped more than you ever have before. :russ:
Honestly that's why I threw that show to the bushes. Nothing I hate more than a whoa is me MC.

On a side note. Why is the blaser/ jacket over the shoulders look only looks good in anime. Try that shyt in real-life and have people looking at you like you a weirdo :gucci:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I feel so bad for him lmao. The episodes are going by pretty fast and I’m entertained.

I’m really tryna see how they gonna explain the time travel stuff or will it be some anime shyt.

I’m also watching shangra-la or however the fukk you spell it.

Them ass whuppings is what make the victories that nikka gets later on, all the more fulfilling. They mastered the payoff. :ohlawd:

The only other anime I can think of where the main character takes more L's than Takimitchy is that one basketball anime that came out a few years ago where the team lost like every fukking game they played that season type shyt. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Them ass whuppings is what make the victories that nikka gets later on, all the more fulfilling. They mastered the payoff. :ohlawd:

The only other anime I can think of where the main character takes more L's than Takimitchy is that one basketball anime that came out a few years ago where the team lost like every fukking game they played that season type shyt. :mjlol:
I remember that shyt. 50 episodes of straight L's and MC was like 4 ft tall. I would have been giving up on them hoop dreams.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Undead Unluck really started with the small recap and the flashback containing some stuff we have already seen. :skip: Kind of obvious they wanted to end the episode at a certain point. But beyond that it was a great episode.

Man poor Tatiana. :mjcry: Like Fuuko another example about how her powers when originally granted to her was more of a curse then anything. Poor girl was just defeated, thank god for Billy offering Tatiana the path of light she could find and find a friend in Fuuko. She finally got to use her abilities to help her protect her friend great stuff here.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-29_at_10.33.34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-29_at_10.33.42_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-29_at_10.34.03_PM.png

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
49656dd1-5b60-4911-a6a8-dae61e6fb0d2.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

I did the free 14 day trial for Crunchyroll, so I could check out the movie and get caught up with S2 of Jujutsu-Kaisen. It had been a while since I watched S1, but it was fun diving back into the world of the show with this prequel film. I enjoyed it and reminded me of some of the elements that quickly made me a fan of the anime. Watched via the app on my Xbox and had to deal with some buffering issues, but for being free I can't really complain.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
NOT GONE LIE IT TOOK THIS CREH EXPLAINATION FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON THIS LAST JJK EPISODE

It's one of the biggest issues with this series with how convoluted it is. (He does well with the character driven narrative given Yuji, Sukuna, Gojo, etc but that's a different thing) Does it makes sense, eventually you can get the picture. Is it good writing at all hell fukking no. And the next arc highlights this problem. Well the anime can improve it obviously, but that is yet to be seen. Lots of new information Kenny dropped in these past 2 episodes, which is crucial going forward but the way it was suddenly presented makes it hard to follow. I imagine lots of anime only watchers are beyond confused to say the least.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch Finally finished Kingdom S1. Man this is another example of how voice acting and top notch storytelling can get you invested and really do a great job with tension even if the animation is garbage :mjlol:

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_6.46.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_6.55.35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_7.12.05_PM.png

Wang Yi is an example of a man who shaped this era. He was such a dominated general that the goal of the entire war was his death. Think about it in most wars generally your goal to go and conquer. But this war was caused to kill one man. That alone shows how big of a factor Wang Yi has on any war. For Qin his loss is one that is brutal to take.

Also I got to find it funny Nuan Pang killed 2 great generals Liao and now Wang Yi. Liao had a wonderful and tragic backstory. But for a woman to jump up to that status is fukking insane :damn:. The worst part if Nuan killing her is that he merely did that as a test of strength and nothing more. Meanwhile for Liao she was 1 victory away from her goal with her promise with Wang Yi. Her backstory was well executed :mjcry:.

One thing I do find funny Nuan only landed the kill because of that shot in the arrow. Dude constantly talks about might but dude didn't beat him 1 on 1. At the end of the day he didn't demostrate that he was mightier then Wang Yi. Gotta give the respect for Li Mu he achieved what was considered the impossible. And honestly Wang Yi's death should be credited to him.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_7.06.07_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_7.13.39_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_7.18.33_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-30_at_7.23.52_PM.png

I love how the season ends with how Wang Yi in a way hand picks Zheng and Xin to have the aptitude for the title King and Sword. By legit saying Zheng is one he is truly worth of being a King to rule the middle kingdom. At the same time Xin has the aptitude and slowly bit by bit become the great general that he seeks out to be.