LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I’m surprised breh. Why you don’t like the show that much?

:ohhh: :ohhh:

Nah I like the show. I give it like a 8 out of 10. The animation is quality and the action is fire and some of the characters are pretty dope.
I just don't fukk with the story like that. shyt just not interesting to me. :manny:
In real life I don't even recommend that shyt to nikkas. Cool show, but can name a bunch of shyt I liked more. It is what it is.
I literally watch that shyt just for the fights. :ohlawd:

on the flip side I watch Tokyo Revengers to see if the main character can avoid a fight since he be getting his ass kicked 70% of the time. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trust Gabi brehs :mjlol:

Sidenote

I’m sooooo ready for more Mashle

I could’ve easily had that on my list for 2023, but the showed I would’ve subbed out for it wouldn’t have sat right in here :mjlol:

I guess I did feel a little pressure from the bullies:troll:

I didn’t know Black Butler was coming back. I need to go back and finish watching that. Forgot where I left off

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Nah I like the show. I give it like a 8 out of 10. The animation is quality and the action is fire and some of the characters are pretty dope.
I just don't fukk with the story like that. shyt just not interesting to me. :manny:
In real life I don't even recommend that shyt to nikkas. Cool show, but can name a bunch of shyt I liked more. It is what it is.
I literally watch that shyt just for the fights. :ohlawd:

on the flip side I watch Tokyo Revengers to see if the main character can avoid a fight since he be getting his ass kicked 70% of the time. :mjlol:
Yeah I felt that way about season 1, but season 2, they really stepped it up.

The flash back arc had the best storytellin.

I seen your post about the music making the fights better, and breh you ain’t lying.

@LordDeathwatch

I forgot to post this. How they play this song and do her dirty like that?

Hype for no reason.

#ChimeraAntArc

:wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
i legit read ahead thinking it was just some anime only fall off like promised neverland or something

no its just actually that lazy and watered down after the first few events on the island. everything good about that hell's paradise in the beginning is literally gone completely and *never* comes back

when did wonder egg insert a pokemon-tier power system that undercuts what made the show unique in the first place :unimpressed: that ain't interpretation. that's just running out of ideas before you completed your own draft.

like what you like. but that shyt ain't even consistent within its own genre. don't even get me started on mid slayer season 2
Hold up yall brehs can argue but we not going to throw strays at Demon Slayer up in here :ufdup:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Screen_Shot_2023-12-27_at_7.06.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-28_at_3.22.45_PM.png

For a minute the end of this episode had me believing for second Xin did it again. He got a solid hit in but beating a fukking God of War aint gonna be that easy as expected.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-28_at_3.25.31_PM.png

This was such a raw emotional moment that was perfect. Seeing all these dudes come with the one goal of making sure Xin survives was such a great moment. Sadly one of the dudes didn't make it out alive :mjcry:
Yeaaaah Hou Ken (I think they changed his name to Pang or something in the anime?) was a wall that Xun was just not ready to climb. There's just too much of a gap there but he gave homeboy more trouble than he or anyone expected, as usual.

Man was a whole slave but gathered a crew that's literally ready to die for him when none of them fukked with him at all at the start. 10 Man Commander to that moment, that's something to remember. :wow: