tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
R:Zero too

That nicca Subaru :to:
Show Subaru some respect he came up big in S2 especially in the 2nd half :ufdup:, tho idk if that still makes up for the amount of cringe simping he did in S1 :patrice:

I gotta rewatch S1+S2 before S3 starts whenever that happens. But getting through S1 again will be rough :mjlol:.

Tbh Re:Zero is def one of those series that is prob better to read then watch tbh.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Show Subaru some respect he came up big in S2 especially in the 2nd half :ufdup:, tho idk if that still makes up for the amount of cringe simping he did in S1 :patrice:

I gotta rewatch S1+S2 before S3 starts whenever that happens. But getting through S1 again will be rough :mjlol:.

Tbh Re:Zero is def one of those series that is prob better to read then watch tbh.

We just concluded a war in here with the JJK War

You really trynna pop off

The Read Wars?:mjtf:

:pachaha:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
We just concluded a war in here with the JJK War

You really trynna pop off

The Read Wars?:mjtf:

:pachaha:
Na nothing is top JJK War tbh. Also next time WimB makes a random declaration that "Only watching the anime is pointless since most anime adaptations don't reach the manga ending." Read Wars would pop off like it always does every few months here.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-12-31_at_3.43.35_PM.png

Man just the switch from not using CGI all the time like in these type of scenes makes it look so much better. Well action still uses CGI it seems unfortunately.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Wait till s3 drop shyt gonna be bananas :whew:
I do agree it’s a better read but the anime adaptation is great also too me
Can’t go wrong with either win win

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
@LordDeathwatch 2nd season start with a bang. :whew:. Lu Buwei showing why he is a threat to Zheng and the way he put his merchant skills in this whole neotations was insane. Legit just getting an alliance was a good deal. But getting Hanago castle on top of it is fukking insane :damn:

Screen_Shot_2023-12-31_at_4.24.58_PM.png

Xin wouldn't be Xin without these various moments. The man who is responsible for Wang's death is right in front of him no shyt he's not comfortable. But it introduces Xin to Li Mu. Everybody was shocked to see how young Xin is like :damn:. But Li set the challenge to Xin to come for him and surpass Wang first. Damn talk about a tense uncomfortable conversation

Screen_Shot_2023-12-31_at_4.38.37_PM.png

Zheng has his long difficult battle in a way. In a way hes got to beat Lu and his faction which resides in his own kingdom first before he rises to power. It's easy to forget that all that's happen at the end of season one that Lu is the most dangerous man at the moment To Xin and Zheng.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@LordDeathwatch 2nd season start with a bang. :whew:. Lu Buwei showing why he is a threat to Zheng and the way he put his merchant skills in this whole neotations was insane. Legit just getting an alliance was a good deal. But getting Hanago castle on top of it is fukking insane :damn:

Screen_Shot_2023-12-31_at_4.24.58_PM.png

Xin wouldn't be Xin without these various moments. The man who is responsible for Wang's death is right in front of him no shyt he's not comfortable. But it introduces Xin to Li Mu. Everybody was shocked to see how young Xin is like :damn:. But Li set the challenge to Xin to come for him and surpass Wang first. Damn talk about a tense uncomfortable conversation

Screen_Shot_2023-12-31_at_4.38.37_PM.png

Zheng has his long difficult battle in a way. In a way hes got to beat Lu and his faction which resides in his own kingdom first before he rises to power. It's easy to forget that all that's happen at the end of season one that Lu is the most dangerous man at the moment To Xin and Zheng.
As usual, an excellent summation of the events. The political elements, the tactics, the character development, Continental geopolitics, there's just so much that goes into making this show worthwhile. It's like an extremely grounded miniaturized version of LoGH.

@42 Monks you can see some of the parallels right, given they're much more simplistic because of the scale.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
As usual, an excellent summation of the events. The political elements, the tactics, the character development, Continental geopolitics, there's just so much that goes into making this show worthwhile. It's like an extremely grounded miniaturized version of LoGH.

@42 Monks you can see some of the parallels right, given they're much more simplistic because of the scale.
i wouldn't put it next to LoGH, ever, but Kingdom does do a great job tying the action and its importance at even the smallest skirmish to what's going on in the big picture

its not how usual shonen stuff goes at all. the power scaling isn't some great ability/item you acquire - its literally being invited, surviving, and making an impact against characters who operate at the rungs above. its why xin's start always remained relevant and important. i got my problems with kingdom (much further down the road), but its always been one of the most organic development displays out.

they always flirt with the tactics a bit in kingdom but steered away when it mattered most imo

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
i wouldn't put it next to LoGH, ever, but Kingdom does do a great job tying the action and its importance at even the smallest skirmish to what's going on in the big picture

its not how usual shonen stuff goes at all. the power scaling isn't some great ability/item you acquire - its literally being invited, surviving, and making an impact against characters who operate at the rungs above. its why xin's start always remained relevant and important. i got my problems with kingdom (much further down the road), but its always been one of the most organic development displays out.

they always flirt with the tactics a bit in kingdom but steered away when it mattered most imo
LOL I knew it was going to come off as blasphemy as soon as I mentioned LoGH but I had to try, it's the only other series with those elements in play that came to mind.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait till s3 drop shyt gonna be bananas :whew:
I do agree it’s a better read but the anime adaptation is great also too me
Can’t go wrong with either win win

Im ready for the next season….

Not that I didn’t like S2 but I guess I liked the character Rem and Ram and I get what’s going on story wise but I just missed more scenes and shyt with them

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im ready for the next season….

Not that I didn’t like S2 but I guess I liked the character Rem and Ram and I get what’s going on story wise but I just missed more scenes and shyt with them
Makes sense just gotta wait and see what happens then from looks of it it’s gonna cover 2 arcs also

Balla

Superstar
Daps
With Mob Psycho, do I have to watch the Reigen OVA? And I heard if you do watch it, watch it after season 1, but I see it placed after season 2.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
With Mob Psycho, do I have to watch the Reigen OVA? And I heard if you do watch it, watch it after season 1, but I see it placed after season 2.
Theres 2 ovas. One is a recap of S1 from Reigen's perspective (which I assume is the one you are referreing) and one that is called "he Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing", Which is a bonus episode following S2.

You don't have to watch any of the OVA's.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Theres 2 ovas. One is a recap of S1 from Reigen's perspective (which I assume is the one you are referreing) and one that is called "he Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing", Which is a bonus episode following S2.

You don't have to watch any of the OVA's.
Is it worth watching?