winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikkas be legit watching anime with a notepad and pencil marking down everything they don't like about it.

Then come here and type essays about that shyt

in between telling us to read or how dope JJK was this week.

wash rinse and repeat

:dead:
People analyzing shows where the target audience is children with an intense critical eye.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Edit2:

@Bryan Danielson nikka take me out of your sig :dwillhuh: i never filled out an application to ya set :wtf:

You don’t aways choose GriffithSet life breh…. Sometimes it chooses you :wow:

Application been filed and locked, you been a member damn near a year now. No going back:russ:

Takamitchy finally fighting a breh with about equal hands was a sight to see though….. and he had a bullet in him.

Dude is the personification of “Heart”

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Screen_Shot_2023-12-27_at_7.06.19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-12-28_at_3.22.45_PM.png

For a minute the end of this episode had me believing for second Xin did it again. He got a solid hit in but beating a fukking God of War aint gonna be that easy as expected.

Screen_Shot_2023-12-28_at_3.25.31_PM.png

This was such a raw emotional moment that was perfect. Seeing all these dudes come with the one goal of making sure Xin survives was such a great moment. Sadly one of the dudes didn't make it out alive :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This nikka been engaged in whole ass human trafficking for a minute. Didn't none of them MFs volunteer, he just claiming other men.:dame:

Hush

You ALWAYS wanted to be part of GriffithSet too:umad:

Hell you one of the first Generals of The Zest War 1 begging to be chosen :umad:

Sidenote…….

I finally caught up and finished the Castlevania anime. I real slept on how good that turned out to be

I need to finish Zom100 the fukkery show Kengan Ashura

Man this a bootleg Baki it still finds a way to be entertaining :mjlol:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
By the way, Yuta's VA being the same as Shinji till fukks with my mind. It's such an iconic voice and her getting do to another troubled soul is :wow:

PS: I fukking loved Mob Psycho Season 3, the character arc for Mob was dope as fukk. I was legit happy and emotional in the last ep :mjcry: