No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
gundam.gif

Double 0 - Free the guys, until it's backwards!
full

full

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Started Devil is a Part Timer Season 2 finally :blessed:

Did my season 1 rewatch recently to catch up after 10 years hiatus :dead:

The new art style is throwing me off :patrice:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Started episode 3 of Jujutsu Kaisen and I think I'm in bc of the slight fukkery/comedy :mjlol:

The first two eps were :trash: Though

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Started episode 3 of Jujutsu Kaisen and I think I'm in bc of the slight fukkery/comedy :mjlol:

The first two eps were :trash: Though
I agree those first couple eps are mid. Author just wanted to get all the intro shyt out the way as fast as possible

Author straight up to you here are the 2 strongest nikkas in the series :hubie: let's see how it pans out :mjlit:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Man this last ep of My Home Hero is :lupe:

The things the boss said he was gonna do to buddy wife & daughter was :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

2nd best show of this season
this episode actually really annoyed me with the main character's stupidity lol

after pulling off one of the most sinister finesses of all time dude just confesses to a mob boss that he killed his son, then gonna talk about some "I'll turn myself in :mjcry:" like nikka you already know dude is unhinged cause he told you HIMSELF what he would do at the bar :mindblown:

I thought it would be more fitting for the character if he just ran up on dude while he was grieving and attacked him. but he did the dumbest thing anyone could possibly do in that situation and then the mob boss did the second dumbest thing by actually giving him a reason to retaliate. writing was just all over the place :russ: still a decent show tho

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
this episode actually really annoyed me with the main character's stupidity lol

after pulling off one of the most sinister finesses of all time dude just confesses to a mob boss that he killed his son, then gonna talk about some "I'll turn myself in :mjcry:" like nikka you already know dude is unhinged cause he told you HIMSELF what he would do at the bar :mindblown:

I thought it would be more fitting for the character if he just ran up on dude while he was grieving and attacked him. but he did the dumbest thing anyone could possibly do in that situation and then the mob boss did the second dumbest thing by actually giving him a reason to retaliate. writing was just all over the place :russ: still a decent show tho
haven't see the show but it sounds like them nikkas in love with each other, family members be damned :mjlol: