Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
It's nice to finally get some answers to questions. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it but this is jumping the shark now with this whole royal family and elite bloodline stuff with the Weiss family. Titans eating Titans to get the power to control and erase minds.
:unimpressed:

You're only in S2 right?

You're gonna be like this by the time you reach the final season

giphy.gif

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The squad just saved Eren and Historia and now they're about to battle it out with Historia's pops Titan before it gets to the district.
That was Eren at his worst!! Everyone was looking at him like, “what’s wrong with this nikka??”

:russ::mjlol:

One of the funniest things I’ve seen in anime.

Breh you bout to get to the really good parts now.

:myman::myman:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Started Devil is a Part Timer Season 2 finally :blessed:

Did my season 1 rewatch recently to catch up after 10 years hiatus :dead:

The new art style is throwing me off :patrice:
Stop now.

Don't ruin your view of that beautiful first season with what came after :mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Stop now.

Don't ruin your view of that beautiful first season with what came after :mjcry:

No I have to keep going :demonic: . Mauo screaming like a bytch when that roach landed on his arm in enough to keep going lol

Sariel being an obese pervert out of nowhere too

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I really don't even mind the political aspects. I'm glad questions are actually being answered too. Just can't stand listening to Eren cry and whine every damn episode. He's worse than Kid Gohan.
:scust:

Ereh gets less whiny and bratty. The ensemble makes up for him though. Revi Danchou is the GOAT

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Talk no jutsu with the easiest dubya in history :wow:

Thorfinn didn't even have to talk much, breh said he'd run and gave Canute the "do better :ufdup:" scolding and got intercontinental peace unlocked AND a bunch of bloodthirsty heathens to become proud farmers :wow: Thors would be so cotdamn proud :mjcry:

Kinda shocked there's one more episode this season but then again, this felt like a series finale so I guess they gotta give us a reason to hop on the manga or wait for season 3 :pachaha: