T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Another strong episode, but it still felt too short. I assume this is there way to power up everyone who is left without taking too much time training.
I be forgetting everyone’s names but the last guy gonna use Tao first
I haven’t read the manga
Maybe something to do with drinking the blood/eating the dead monsters like the blonde brother was doing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You writing paragraphs in response to a damn joke breh :aicmon: it's not that big a deal

2 paragraphs of you stating the obvious :snoop:
Here's a gif in response to your post.
Rb305.gif

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
new Demon Slayer Dropped

Genya out here
chowing down on demons for snacks
Mitsuri brushing off upper rank attacks like they are amateur's
Tanjiro hit points must be at level 90, he takes so many unnecessary hits during fights, its doesn't even make any sense.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
new Demon Slayer Dropped

Genya out here
chowing down on demons for snacks
Mitsuri brushing off upper rank attacks like they are amateur's
Tanjiro his points must be at level 90, he takes so many unnecessary hits during fights, its doesn't even make any sense.
nikkas foot got folded into origami and he still out here running a 4.2 :gucci:

between his fukkery, itadori literally dying, denji being chopped up, gabimaru constantly leaking. You can't drop these mc's for shyt in a 1v1 :mjlol:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
was scrolling thru the internet tryna debate whether or not to watch the berserk movies + newer anime. I've only watched the 97 version so far and would rather catch up in anime then read from there.

ran across this comment and :mjlol:

"Since no one mentioned it, the anime has a fantastic soundtrack, while the manga does not, because it's fukking paper."

:dead::dead::dead: gotta be the cleanest clapback i've seen in the manga/anime loyalists wars

You lost if you try to do this story via anime form :scust: . Respect the GOAT and pick up the damn manga from the beginning :ufdup:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
good cuz these episodes have felt so short the last few weeks with all the mid fight flashbacks only to get 1 minute of payoff, this arc definitely didn't feel like a whole season's worth of content when i read it initially but this is the route they chose :manny:
Thank God. the episode will be like 45 minutes or so without commercials I guess?

This season didn't really have any weight after the entertainment district arc.
They def stretching content and I aint even read the manga. Finale prob will be fire as we got a much better ratio of action in the recent episode. This arc def feels like movie or OVA -> Movie would have executed this arc much much better. Unless the finale makes me changes my mind, its easily the worst arc we got so far in the anime.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You lost if you try to do this story via anime form :scust: . Respect the GOAT and pick up the damn manga from the beginning :ufdup:
nikka please, Berserk is just aight miss me with that GOAT shyt.

Guts life is cursed to be shytty, that's the plot and nothing else is going on besides that :russell: everyone's else's role is just to perpetuate that including Griffith's schemes/fukkery

I already read everything up to Guts killing off the fake elves( so basically most of the good anime content already) and nothing is compelling me to move forward, might go pick up Vinland so I can read something less predictable :umad:

Heavenly Delusion and Hell's paradise have more interesting plots by FAR as well :umad:

Now go ahead and tell me how Guts falling deeper into depression is some mind-blowing experience :unimpressed: I've read Fire Punch already, the nonstop sad shyt doesn't last too long in my queue

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
They def stretching content and I aint even read the manga. Finale prob will be fire as we got a much better ratio of action in the recent episode. This arc def feels like movie or OVA -> Movie would have executed this arc much much better. Unless the finale makes me changes my mind, its easily the worst arc we got so far in the anime.
Yea Rengoku and Uzi Vert were more entertaining personalities and that's the main difference.

In this arc you got Tokito and Kanroji not really doing much outside of 5+ minute back stories and short pop offs mid-fight.

I'd feel nothing if either of them died here

Rengoku's death punched the whole internet in the chest :wow: and I was rooting for Uzi to be able to make it home to his hoes :banderas:

Moving forward they don't need to do this 1 arc = entire season nonsense, just let the story flow, it's supposed to be a high speed rollercoaster from here til the end

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yea Rengoku and Uzi Vert were more entertaining personalities and that's the main difference.

In this arc you got Tokito and Kanroji not really doing much outside of 5+ minute back stories and short pop offs mid-fight.

Rengoku's death punched the whole internet in the chest :wow: and I was rooting for Uzi to be able to make it home to his hoes :banderas:

Moving forward they don't need to do this 1 arc = entire season nonsense, just let the story flow, it's supposed to be a high speed rollercoaster from here til the end
I have heard that the next arc is the last one but it is a LONG one. Curious how they go about it :ehh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Rengoku was the homie. I actually thought he was the main character before watching the show.

I really don’t get why they would kill him and he’s the best one out the group. If he’s not the best to everyone, he gotta be number 2 at least.

This arc was dull af compared to the last one.

The flower chick was barely in this arc, which is confusing to me.

This arc was mostly about the blue haired dude.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
nikka please, Berserk is just aight miss me with that GOAT shyt.

Guts life is cursed to be shytty, that's the plot and nothing else is going on besides that :russell: everyone's else's role is just to perpetuate that including Griffith's schemes/fukkery

I already read everything up to Guts killing off the fake elves( so basically most of the good anime content already) and nothing is compelling me to move forward, might go pick up Vinland so I can read something less predictable :umad:

Heavenly Delusion and Hell's paradise have more interesting plots by FAR as well :umad:

Now go ahead and tell me how Guts falling deeper into depression is some mind-blowing experience :unimpressed: I've read Fire Punch already, the nonstop sad shyt doesn't last too long in my queue

:pacspit: fukking bozo