RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I agree those first couple eps are mid. Author just wanted to get all the intro shyt out the way as fast as possible

Author straight up to you here are the 2 strongest nikkas in the series :hubie: let's see how it pans out :mjlit:

Idk about all that but the girl was shytting on her classmates looks after the model scout shytted on hers :mjlol:

Then the teacher hyped them on sight seeing and took them to some abandoned dump to work :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Idk about all that but the girl was shytting on her classmates looks after the model scout shytted on hers :mjlol:

Then the teacher hyped them on sight seeing and took them to some abandoned dump to work :mjlol:
if we actually hold Gojo to his "teacher" role

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: this nikka was ridiculously negligent, almost as bad as the headmaster in Matilda

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this episode actually really annoyed me with the main character's stupidity lol

after pulling off one of the most sinister finesses of all time dude just confesses to a mob boss that he killed his son, then gonna talk about some "I'll turn myself in :mjcry:" like nikka you already know dude is unhinged cause he told you HIMSELF what he would do at the bar :mindblown:

I thought it would be more fitting for the character if he just ran up on dude while he was grieving and attacked him. but he did the dumbest thing anyone could possibly do in that situation and then the mob boss did the second dumbest thing by actually giving him a reason to retaliate. writing was just all over the place :russ: still a decent show tho

But I think that was the point.

There’s wasn’t much more he could’ve done. He was already caught in the house, suspiciously hiding in the closest watching everything.

Boss already knew who he was and how he lied about his identity at that bar.

I don’t think dude would’ve believed anything differently because why was he hiding in the closet :russ:

I was hoping that Tosen was gonna take the boss outside and throw him over the balcony like it was a suicide.

Like I legit have NO idea how he’s gonna get out of this one!:russ: