Balla

Superstar
Daps

@LauderdaleBoss

Another fukkin one breh.

:banderas: :banderas:

How does Black Clover have so many fire intros?

This is a fukkin banger, plus the visuals are on point. It’s even better than the fights I’m seeing in the show.

Black Clover probably has the best amount of fire intros for a show.

It’s very rare an anime has more than one fire intro.

:wow::wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man these Upper 4 villains are the most “ass pull” villains I’ve seen in my life….. even more than a DBZ or Jojo villain.

WTF at these last 2 eps man? :mjlol:

And speaking of DBZ…. This Gotdamn villain done basically turned into Cell:dead:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just finished the tournament arc in Black Clover.

Man I’m tired of my boy Asta getting hoed. He even getting hoed by the animators.

His first transformation fight looked like MS paint and the fight with the evil lil brother of his friend with the portals was a one shot.

I get Asta is strong, but I wanna see some fighting.

Meanwhile Yuno’s fights and his transformation were animated a lot better.

So far Asta’s best fight was with the beast dude in the cave.

Now Yuno talkin big shyt to Asta while he’s down and out smh.

They need to put some respect on Asta’s name and he better get stronger with some better animated fights.

That being said, this tournament was better than MHA season 5’s tournament.

Facts!!

:mjlol: :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Recently finished haibane renmei. I originally dropped it after not getting the premise but seeing as @Consumed gave it high praise, I gave it another chance. Very interesting but as much as people struggle to follow lain, I thought renmei was more vague or leaves more to interpretation. It really picks up after the first couple episodes too and gets kinda dark too. Reki is one of my favorite anime characters now.

Finished season 1 of blue lock too. The main character isagi was flexing near the end on some "look how far I've come :win:" type shyt even though he stays getting washed lowkey :dead: I mean it makes sense considering who he was facing (the big 3 of bluelock twice, and then actual pros) and its good that he cant just magically overcome every obstacle immediately like what was happening in season 1 of megalobox but still

Now its time to turn this thread into @Bryan Danielson 's worst nightmare and do the one thing he fears... watch and discuss HxH again :demonic: This time I'm watching the 90s version since I finished the 2011 version. The first episode in the 90s version is definitely better and gives way more context to Gon with having kite around to be gon's father figure and put him on to hunting and searching for Ging freecs. The journey leading up to the hunter exam I thought was easily the weakest arc of the 2011 version so I'm not expecting much but somehow the 90s aesthetic/feel seems to match this part well.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

@LauderdaleBoss

Another fukkin one breh.

:banderas: :banderas:

How does Black Clover have so many fire intros?

This is a fukkin banger, plus the visuals are on point. It’s even better than the fights I’m seeing in the show.

Black Clover probably has the best amount of fire intros for a show.

It’s very rare an anime has more than one fire intro.

:wow::wow:

I actually forgot about this intro.. Its dope but it doesn't stand out like some of the others did to me.

With that said. Black Clover legit has the best intros. Fire Force is up there too, except for the 2nd half of season 1.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now its time to turn this thread into @Bryan Danielson 's worst nightmare and do the one thing he fears... watch and discuss HxH again :demonic: This time I'm watching the 90s version since I finished the 2011 version. The first episode in the 90s version is definitely better and gives way more context to Gon with having kite around to be gon's father figure and put him on to hunting and searching for Ging freecs. The journey leading up to the hunter exam I thought was easily the weakest arc of the 2011 version so I'm not expecting much but somehow the 90s aesthetic/feel seems to match this part well.

Gotdamn breh…..
Niccas in here still talking about HxH like they never see or people that never seen it, watching now and talking about it.

Is worse than anything that ever happened in Berserk World (maybe still not as bad as AOT world but close)

shyt is pure living hell

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Yoooooo WTF???

Seriously MAPPA better not take this project and @winb83 & @twan83 i swear y’all better not put y’all protege on to this :mjlol:

maxresdefault.jpg

It's CSM if you didn't know

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Holy crap this Vinland Episode I was not ready :mjcry:

• Damn Thorgil almost had the jump on Caunte and he would have gotten the W there if not for that extra training. This dude is OD af :damn:
    [*]Ketil getting a piece of reality when when the farmers under him told him to should have bowed down to the king like he has done to them. Dude had a point. Ketil almost wanted to seem like the good guy but his true colors shown these past few episodes.
    [*]Man that Arnheid stuff hit hard man :mjcry: . It was greatly executed but damn
    [*]The boy Thorfinn rising up yet again. You just gotta be proud of his character development man. :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
My Home Hero is intense as fukk man! They parents are walking a dangerous ass right rope.

My man Tetsuo got the Yakuza on his head because he wants to live out his mystery novel fantasies :mjlol: can’t even blame him since they were messing with his daughter

He’s built for this though and be making chess moves:banderas:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Vinland Saga was great once again. I'm skeptical that Thorfinn can find this place where war does not reach and he get past his adversaries without fighting them. but I hope he does for people like Arnheid. Maybe talking to Canute and negotiating somehow will help with that.

Caught up to new Demon Slayer. I do not remember a lot of this arc despite reading the manga. Just some highlights here and there. Genya shooting people in a show thats been all about super powered swordsmanship has been the highlight so far.

Started Oshi no Ko. Hooked me in after the tone shift in the 1hr long episode 1. Am really enjoying the meta commentary on showmaking and productions that is somehow being wrapped around a murder mystery.

It's similar to Kaguya Sama in how lying and acting is used as a defensive mechanism, but in this case its necessary for the industry that they are in, so its like another take on the same theme by Aka. Also Mengo in Kuzu no Honkai which comments on the same ideas. Great pairing between these two.

I also find it a little funny that there's an episode about poorly executed manga adaptions that alienates a fanbase/irritates the creator, when both of these mangaka have gotten basically flawlesss adaptations for their respective works. Not everyone is so fortunate and its gotta suck when it happens to you.