LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I mean if you dropped it's hard to just say to just pick it up because Imo Dr. Stone has stayed very consistent to what it is. Basically an idea if humanity suddenly had to reset and you had a super genius that has the potential to recreate things to get humanity back on track. Obviously you can't take it 100% seriously, but it is anime so that is more then fine.

It is easily one of the more unique shounen anime out there imo.

Facts
If a nikka then dropped it already, nothing is going to make you fukk with it again. It's either for you or its not.

This season been dope so far, but then again I enjoy every season. 1st one was prolly the best so far.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Facts
If a nikka then dropped it already, nothing is going to make you fukk with it again. It's either for you or its not.

This season been dope so far, but then again I enjoy every season. 1st one was prolly the best so far.
Yea 1st season was def the best so far since it setup the stage for everything.

2nd season tbh felt like the 2nd part of S1 that they couldn't get to. It was still good, but just too short for a 2nd season.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Heavenly Delusion and Hell's Paradise along with Vinland are my top 3 right now :manny:

Vinland's the only one that has established characters I can somewhat give a fukk about, but that's a given since it's s2.

The otger two have interesting worlds :lupe: I'll wait for them to be more fleshed out before I develop any real opinion

peppe

Superstar
Daps

"I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World," Has to be the best animated Mid ever. shyt is beautiful to look at but so fukking boring. A complete waste of animation.​

Been having a tough time getting into this. It isn't funny to me so it ends up being ridiculous. There's just other trashy isekai shows this season that at least have a little humor or charm going for them so this one stays on the back burner:
Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
The Aristocrat`s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far
My One-Hit Kill Sister
Smartphone 2

They are rushing the anime to the point where it doesnt make sense. I was so hyped seeing they were going to animate it but they have skipped over so many key points that make you like the protagonist. As a novel reader its so frustrating seeing how they are butchering this :mjcry:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Heavenly Delusion easily easily with its best episode of the season. They did this mini arc justice. :wow: :mjcry: It hit a lot harder then it did reading the manga for sure.

As far as Hells Paradise is concerned it look like it adapted Ch. 19 - 22. This is where we are getting more and more fights. Fight animation was very solid and made the impact of the aftermath even more.

This episode highlights one of Jigo's strength. Gabimaru and Sagiri are great leads, but this cast like JJK has a lot of good and great side characters. [Episode Spoiler] They adapted Tenza's backstory beautifully imo. Showcasing that why Shion was as hard on him as he is. He doesn't just want to be a teacher just for swordsmanship, but also to make sure he follows through the right path in life. But the reason is something Shion couldn't tell himself because those memories easily were too deep to even talk about. Having to cut down your own former apprentice is fukked up even if they deserve because for Shion that shows that he failed.

When Eizen was able to have the talk with Tenza it clicked to him. But then here we see that after Shion gets cut in the throat that Tenza decides to sacrifice himself to protect the one who saved him and the one he promised to protect. Great stuff here.

My only compliant is that they didn't have a shot as power as this panal form the manga

SPOILER_IMG_3655.jpg

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.07.08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.07.52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.10.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.18.00_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.38.30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.38.56_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.40.53_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.42.37_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.43.57_PM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-05-20_at_2.44.05_PM.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They are rushing the anime to the point where it doesnt make sense. I was so hyped seeing they were going to animate it but they have skipped over so many key points that make you like the protagonist. As a novel reader its so frustrating seeing how they are butchering this :mjcry:
And this is why if something genuinely interest me I read the light novel or manga first then watch the anime. I know it's a lot of anime only stans here but in gaming terms the anime is like the PC port of a game. In theory it should be better because it has better specs but the reality is it's usually a trash port because it's not high priority for the devs.

Most things aren't Mushoku Tensei, Bookworm, or 86 where you can tell the studio put a lot of love into the work they animated and it shows. The author is almost always going to be the best advocate for their work. A lot of these shows just end up soulless obligatory adaptations just checking a box so the studio could continue working.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
For the past year I been teaching random people at the park how to box for free. Met a lot of interesting people during the process. People been saying I been changing their lives and shyt. The two most naturally athletically gifted people I met in the process were models (male and female but at random times, they don't know each other) Like they learned that shyt fast as fukk, especially since nobody looks at models as fighters. Like both were naturals on some made to box type shyt. Never seen nothing like that before.

I say all that to say, that today's episode of Hell's Paradise hit differently for me. That shyt was just a masterpiece of anime. The feelings and thoughts conveyed through the training as well as the monsters themselves really resonated with me. shyt felt like I was watching my life. :mjlol: